Author – Paul Duxbury. When I was living and studying in Rome one of my favourite activities on the way back from lectures at the Gregorian University was to sit in Piazza Navona for an hour with a cup (or two!) of coffee and watch the world go by. I have always been a great people watcher because just by…
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
A Learning Management System, or commonly referred to as an LMS, can act as a gateway to all the...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: March 2018 March 23, 2018
- What can we learn from negative evaluation comments? March 23, 2018
- The brain science of sexual harassment prevention training pt2 March 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 March March 22, 2018
- World of Learning March 22, 2018
- Firebrand wins Digital Apprenticeship Provider of the Year 2018 March 23, 2018
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance partners with Volute to launch the Data Wheel March 23, 2018
- Imparta is Top 20 Sales Training Company for Eighth Year in a Row March 23, 2018
- Discover the Totara Learning ecosystem at ATD 2018 March 22, 2018
- Inspiring Women to Achieve – Helping women prepare and be ready for leadership positions March 21, 2018
- Going beyond the stereotypes: managing employees with Asperger’s March 23, 2018
- What do apprenticeships in 2018 look like? March 22, 2018
- How brain fitness can aid a safer workplace March 15, 2018
- How do you lead the way in L&D? March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018