Author – Paul Duxbury. When I was living and studying in Rome one of my favourite activities on the way back from lectures at the Gregorian University was to sit in Piazza Navona for an hour with a cup (or two!) of coffee and watch the world go by. I have always been a great people watcher because just by…
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is excited to announce the launch of a brand new certification for people designing...
Leadership Delivery Manager (x2) Change your job, change your workplace, change your future… Ricoh`s business centres on developing office...
There is a culture shift required to operate effectively in a complex environment; to collaborate, to learn as you...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
12 ways in which Toyota create a great workplace. Recently Henry Stewart (Founder of Happy Ltd) got the chance to...
What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019