Author – Paul Duxbury. When I was living and studying in Rome one of my favourite activities on the way back from lectures at the Gregorian University was to sit in Piazza Navona for an hour with a cup (or two!) of coffee and watch the world go by. I have always been a great people watcher because just by…
Cognitive computing is the simulation of human thought processes in a computerized model. Cognitive computing involves self-learning systems that...
Creating an effective online training strategy for the employees is an integral part of any organization’s responsibilities, irrespective of...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
Rachel Burnham writes: I had the opportunity to participate in last week’s Learning Live event, held in London and organised...
Some L&D teams wrestle with their place in the business world. For those determined to lead change it can...
2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning...
What follows is about half of a thought. I hope it is better than none. During an excellent two...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights Leadership Fundamentals October 16, 2018
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018