During a career that has spanned more than 40 years, I have seen firsthand how my skills and leadership qualities have shifted and changed. Sometimes the shifts have been dramatic, and at other times more subtle. I have also seen how people will experience continual change throughout their careers. To succeed, you must be fluid and adaptive. One particular area…
The learning solutions landscape has changed significantly in the last 15 years. When I started out as an L&D...
In this new series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
There is a growing recognition that 70-20-10 is a framework that resonates well and is an approach that L&D...
At the recent CLO Connect and Learning Directors Network meeting the members took part in a discussion which was...
There has been a great deal in the press and quite rightly so of late with regards to women’s...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (5th February) to...
LEARNING NOW tv – a new live-streamed tv programme for L&D pros is here – sign up now! LEARNING NOW...
“When we really see each other, we want to help each other.” Amanda Palmer Asking for help can be...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: February 2018 February 23, 2018
- Minimising the sting: Setting the tone for sharing feedback February 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 February February 22, 2018
- How do we transform workplace standards? February 22, 2018
- 11 tips for delivering global leadership training on a shoestring budget February 21, 2018
- npower saves £3 million in SAP training costs February 22, 2018
- SLR, global environmental experts, select Agylia LMS to deliver their L&D programmes February 22, 2018
- Totara Learning releases Totara Social 3 to improve the social learning experience February 21, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Analysing resistance during a training session - what to do February 21, 2018
- How HR can equip line managers to cope with conflict February 21, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: where are all the apprentices? February 14, 2018