During a career that has spanned more than 40 years, I have seen firsthand how my skills and leadership qualities have shifted and changed. Sometimes the shifts have been dramatic, and at other times more subtle. I have also seen how people will experience continual change throughout their careers. To succeed, you must be fluid and adaptive. One particular area…
The learning solutions landscape has changed significantly in the last 15 years. When I started out as an L&D...
LEARNING NOW tv – a new live-streamed tv programme for L&D pros is here – sign up now! LEARNING NOW...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
There has been a great deal in the press and quite rightly so of late with regards to women’s...
LearnKotch Blog – L&D from a different perspective I am an L&D professional who does not over engineer L &...
In this new series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
Multiple studies show a correlation between a robust New Hire programme and increased retention, reduced turnover and enhanced productivity...
Following on from Craig Palmer’s post last week I somehow missed this piece of L&D news: Source: BBC News...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Employee experience is paramount in the era of the employee pt2 December 8, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Memory matters December 8, 2017
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Nick Shackleton-Jones on L&D’s role: LearningNow tv this week December 11, 2017
- QA listed as 2017 Top 20 IT Training Company December 11, 2017
- Explosive Learning Solutions provides Lean IT training and consultancy for Oxford University December 11, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017