Over the last few years everyone wants to be the best they can be. Whether it is fitness, or in the workplace, appearing to succeed is everything. We live in a snapshot culture, pertaining perfection to image or videos that last mere minutes. A lot of effort and orchestration goes into this, but we all know they are not the…
I played in a pub band for a few years. I joined the band because I loved the instrument,...
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
Social insight / social sentiment research offers a new and unique opportunity to anyone providing learning to apprentices or students. As...
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
I’m currently designing training for trainers around creating energy in the training room which has taken me to the...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
I’m often asked how to use video for learning. Video is an expensive resource so it’s no wonder people...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 24 May May 24, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Margaret Sanger May 23, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- Agylia expands into Denmark with new partner, Roiit May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018