Over the last few years everyone wants to be the best they can be. Whether it is fitness, or in the workplace, appearing to succeed is everything. We live in a snapshot culture, pertaining perfection to image or videos that last mere minutes. A lot of effort and orchestration goes into this, but we all know they are not the…
Least important — Most important Where would you place learning on this spectrum for your company? I’ve been talking...
Before you clicked on this story, did you watch a YouTube video? Download an ebook? Or perhaps you walked...
I’ve recently participated as one of the contributors in the Stoddart Review – a well-respected study on workplace productivity....
Most senior people in large organisations only have one job. That is to keep their job. This is not...
TrainingZone Editor Jon Kennard catches up with CEO of the Learning & Performance Institute and Executive Producer of Learning...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Actually...
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
“The most interesting and innovative experimental psychologist in the world today” to speak at top UK learning event. Following...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: the five most common productivity killers and how to combat them August 17, 2018
- Sentenced to life-long learning - and what a great thing it is August 16, 2018
- ‘Unretired’: developing learning strategies for older employees August 15, 2018
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Agylia extends reach into Australia and New Zealand with new partner Agylis ANZ August 16, 2018
- How Do I? releases new Creator Studio app August 15, 2018
- The Learning Imperative: new book launching at World of Learning August 15, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Compliance training: Making a case for elearning August 17, 2018
- The coaching model library: PRACTICE August 17, 2018
- You are your learners: What can your organisation gain from learner insights? August 17, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 August August 16, 2018
- Is microlearning the only way to get through to the millennial workforce? August 16, 2018