In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change initiatives fail. In this post I want to look at why so many change initiatives fail. Let’s recap According to HBR almost 70% of all change initiatives fail. That’s right – 70%! In addition to HBR, change guru John Kotter also…
We are still getting used to the concept of eLearning which makes it inevitable for each one of us...
In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
In this post David Kelly curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning Technologies Conference & Exhibition being held...
As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s...
Confidence is a multifaceted term that refers to a psychological attitude and a set of behavioural attributes. It’s commonly...
Stop for a moment, good leaders of organisations and people. Pause, Practitioners of Learning and Development. Cease acting for...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 24 May May 24, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Margaret Sanger May 23, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- Agylia expands into Denmark with new partner, Roiit May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018