In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change initiatives fail. In this post I want to look at why so many change initiatives fail. Let’s recap According to HBR almost 70% of all change initiatives fail. That’s right – 70%! In addition to HBR, change guru John Kotter also…
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
In a previous blog on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I touched on cloud services, data ‘ownership’ and responsibilities,...
Global body for workplace learning to offer members, accredited organisations, certificate holders, and award winners a verifiable recognition of...
Nobody has (yet!) changed this critical business statistic: The number one reason people voluntarily leave their jobs is they...
The thing that irks me most in L&D at the moment is the comparisons made between ‘eating’ and ‘learning’...
While your marketing department is busy sending a fine tuned message to the public, the sales or customer service...
This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to...
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- How can L&D use Google’s approach to content marketing? October 17, 2017
- Employee development: Why does it continue to fall short? October 17, 2017
- Low completion rates of large open online courses force a rethink of effective executive training October 17, 2017
- Teacher training: What next? October 17, 2017
- Youth employment: A changing landscape October 17, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance launches a series of high-impact online learning programmes for corporates October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- The Training Room Partners with Tata Consultancy Services October 17, 2017
- New GDPR training resource from Marshall Elearning helps businesses get GDPR ready October 17, 2017
- Remit apprentice lands dream job working on supercars October 17, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017
- The value of feeling valued September 21, 2017
- What works in corporate coaching? September 21, 2017
- Information to transformation – moving from knowing to doing September 20, 2017