In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change initiatives fail. In this post I want to look at why so many change initiatives fail. Let’s recap According to HBR almost 70% of all change initiatives fail. That’s right – 70%! In addition to HBR, change guru John Kotter also…
This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March –...
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
If you haven’t seen Jane Hart’s top 100 tools for learning, where have you been for the last 9...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
An Institute member is looking to gain ideas, inspiration and resources for connected learning in the workplace – can you...
“Accessible design is good design – it benefits people who don’t have disabilities as well as people who do....
Creating an effective online training strategy for the employees is an integral part of any organization’s responsibilities, irrespective of...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- Competency frameworks: how can we beat cultural bias towards extraversion? May 9, 2017Culture Competencies: beating bias towards extraversionJamie Lawrence
- Looking at leadership in a post-truth world May 9, 2017Culture Looking at leadership in a post-truth worldJamie Lawrence
- Digital transformation at Citi Bank on Learning Now tv May 19, 2017Learning Now tv this month includes an interview with Citi Bank’s head of learning, Brian Murphy on the digital transformation project that won a Gold Award at the 2017 Learning Awards. Plus an L&D manager’s journey from online learning novice to online learning expert; and Martin Couzins discusses Deloitte's Human Capital Trends report.
- Growth Engineering to Unleash Superheroes with Weapons of Mass Instruction at EduTech 2017 May 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, will be showcasing their award winning Weapons of Mass Instruction and brand new learning app at the EduTech Exhibition 2017.
- Docebo to Attend ATD 2017, Ready to Rescue Learners from Dull Training May 18, 2017Docebo is in Atlanta for ATD 2017, ready to rescue learners from dull and dreary learning experiences. Attend our happy hour event or stop by booth 2538 for a personalized demo.