In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change initiatives fail. In this post I want to look at why so many change initiatives fail. Let’s recap According to HBR almost 70% of all change initiatives fail. That’s right – 70%! In addition to HBR, change guru John Kotter also…
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) launches new sponsorship programme to help learning professionals achieve their personal development goals. Participants...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
[to be read, to the pace and tune of… Ice Ice Baby. If that means nothing, please complete this...
I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Learning Programme Endorsement to validate courses against quality benchmarks
- 10 Top Tips & Essential Resources For Newcomers To Elearning
- Why You Should Slow Down For Faster Results
- Tips for a Successful First-Time Implementation of eLearning
- Research Companion June 2017 – Guiding You Through The Maze of L&D Research
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Kate Lander joins Eukleia Training as Chief Strategy Officer June 26, 2017Eukleia Training’s new Chief Strategy Officer Kate Lander has a strong background in finance and training.
- Executive learning and development issues revealed in latest Corporate Learning Pulse Survey June 26, 2017Four key views have emerged from this year’s Corporate Pulse Survey from Financial Times |IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance.
- Raytheon named leader in NelsonHall 2017 Global Learning Business Process Services evaluation June 26, 2017This is the fourth year in a row that Raytheon has been rated in the leader quadrant among learning BPS companies.