We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied expectations or self-involved flutters of the ego. Accordingly, we often face difficult situations or somewhat fractious interactions with the people we encounter in our day-to-day lives. There’s no denying that some individuals have grave, deep seated flaws – be it unstirring…
“The most interesting and innovative experimental psychologist in the world today” to speak at top UK learning event. Following...
The current training model can no longer keep pace with the speed of business and the continuous nature of...
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
Well it has been a long time since I blogged and it is not due to a lack of...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
In my office I have a box of icons and artefacts. The contents of this box connect me to...
As I’ve been writing over the last couple of weeks on the Socially Dynamic Organisation, I’ve been revisiting the...
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 24/10/2018 - 25/10/2018
Partner News Feeds
- InstructureCon User Conference: Big Top Bridge June 22, 2018
- How negative behaviours can make the strongest employees June 22, 2018
- Learning and development in the social enterprise June 22, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 21 June June 21, 2018
- Multiskilling millennials June 20, 2018
- Showcasing the world's best learning programmes June 21, 2018
- Nimble Elearning and partners CSA deliver important seminar on Cyber Security June 21, 2018
- Artificial intelligence in learning on Learning Now tv June 20, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- Developing your public speaking: a toolkit for introverted trainers June 22, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018