We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied expectations or self-involved flutters of the ego. Accordingly, we often face difficult situations or somewhat fractious interactions with the people we encounter in our day-to-day lives. There’s no denying that some individuals have grave, deep seated flaws – be it unstirring…
A Learning Management System, or commonly referred to as an LMS, can act as a gateway to all the...
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March –...
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
So David Wallace, a friend, asked me this question, as he is familiar with my work and was wondering how...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: March 2018 March 23, 2018
- What can we learn from negative evaluation comments? March 23, 2018
- The brain science of sexual harassment prevention training pt2 March 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 March March 22, 2018
- World of Learning March 22, 2018
- Firebrand wins Digital Apprenticeship Provider of the Year 2018 March 23, 2018
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance partners with Volute to launch the Data Wheel March 23, 2018
- Imparta is Top 20 Sales Training Company for Eighth Year in a Row March 23, 2018
- Discover the Totara Learning ecosystem at ATD 2018 March 22, 2018
- Inspiring Women to Achieve – Helping women prepare and be ready for leadership positions March 21, 2018
- Going beyond the stereotypes: managing employees with Asperger’s March 23, 2018
- What do apprenticeships in 2018 look like? March 22, 2018
- How brain fitness can aid a safer workplace March 15, 2018
- How do you lead the way in L&D? March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018