Many learning leaders are re-thinking their strategy and want to incorporate more digital components to what they are doing with learning. This means thinking beyond traditional models of classroom training, e-learning, and the limited functionality of an LMS. The reality is that people are learning online all the time since there is an over-abundance of content available. Ask yourself how…
This post is for the people out there that go to work every day in the hope of making...
How Different Eras Produce Leaders with Different Mindsets 1898: it’s the Golden Age of American industrial growth. After years...
This week we hear the opinions and views of Amrit Sandhar, founder of The Engagement Coach. In your opinion...
Behavioral Currency In this post we are going to discuss the idea of behavioral currency in training. Behavioral currency...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
As managers, especially if we’re responsible for a large team, we often see more of the role than the...
A technological revolution in electronic learning has seen sizable changes over the years. Many years back, companies used to...
In recent months I have been reading, thinking and speaking about the future of work, more specifically, the future...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Digital Transformation in Learning - 9 Things You Can Do Right Now
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
Partner News Feeds
- People management: why introverts make great leaders July 23, 2018
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- How to navigate a way through an abundance of learning content July 23, 2018
- Speexx wins Worlddidac Award 2018 July 23, 2018
- Royal Dutch Shell & MPS Interactive Systems win in APEX 2018 Awards July 23, 2018
- Women in business in learning and in society on Learning Now tv July 20, 2018
- Taking e-learning Instructional Design to the next generation – Learn Appeal and Appitierre run workshops for schools July 20, 2018