Many learning leaders are re-thinking their strategy and want to incorporate more digital components to what they are doing with learning. This means thinking beyond traditional models of classroom training, e-learning, and the limited functionality of an LMS. The reality is that people are learning online all the time since there is an over-abundance of content available. Ask yourself how…
Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a...
So I am on Twitter one evening and participating in what I class (aside from #Ozlearn) one of the...
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
Microsoft Excel is still business critical. 30 years from its launch, it’s more popular than ever: 1 billion people...
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
Changes in Blended Learning to keep it relevant and innovative – an article by CLS Performance Solutions. The term...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Classroom learning is at a premium. People don’t have time and technology has changed the game. However, I believe...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How can mindfulness make you a better leader? October 13, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017