Free meals, coffee, tea, and even alcohol are being offered by some companies in an effort to make their workers happier. But does it work? One of the biggest clichés in business is that there’s no such thing as a free lunch. But this is fast becoming untrue in more and more workplaces. City firms and large technology companies including…
“When we really see each other, we want to help each other.” Amanda Palmer Asking for help can be...
Following on from Craig Palmer’s post last week I somehow missed this piece of L&D news: Source: BBC News...
LearnKotch Blog – L&D from a different perspective I am an L&D professional who does not over engineer L &...
LEARNING NOW tv – a new live-streamed tv programme for L&D pros is here – sign up now! LEARNING NOW...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
An interesting & insightful article that originally appeared in the print edition of The Economist 27 Sept 2014 ...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (5th February) to...
The learning solutions landscape has changed significantly in the last 15 years. When I started out as an L&D...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 24/10/2018 - 25/10/2018
Partner News Feeds
- InstructureCon User Conference: Big Top Bridge June 22, 2018
- How negative behaviours can make the strongest employees June 22, 2018
- Learning and development in the social enterprise June 22, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 21 June June 21, 2018
- Multiskilling millennials June 20, 2018
- Showcasing the world's best learning programmes June 21, 2018
- Nimble Elearning and partners CSA deliver important seminar on Cyber Security June 21, 2018
- Artificial intelligence in learning on Learning Now tv June 20, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- Developing your public speaking: a toolkit for introverted trainers June 22, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018