As a thanks to the LPI for accepting me as a Felow, here is an opportunity to download the first chapter of my 2013 book: Complete Training. To access simply click here Let me know what you think….
How many of us have been faced with situations of developing content that we are less familiar with? The...
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
At the start of September I, and many others, attended the Learning & performance Institutes (LPI) annual conference – Learning Live....
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
Inspired collaboration makes it easier to share information and communicate ideas. Traditionally technology has supported 3 levels of collaboration...
As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Experiential learning: I’m no expert… but I could be!
- What the hell am I doing here? Retaining employees and promoting workplace happiness
- The Learning Sector Salary & Work Survey 2016/17 Results
- How To Increase Learning Access & Flexibility
- Why Should You Listen to a Networking Expert if You’re Good at it Already? – Andy Lopata
- Learning Provider Connect - Netherlands
- Engage Change
- True Behavioural Change Through Employee Engagement
- Social Learning Leaders Masterclass
- Learning At Work Week
- 15/05/2017 - 21/05/2017
- How to become an inclusive leader who values diversity March 28, 2017Culture Become an inclusive leader who values diversityJamie Lawrence
- Corporate obsolescence, emotional agility and never changing your mind March 27, 2017Training L&D news round up - 27th MarchJamie Lawrence
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Lean and agile learning on Learning Now tv March 28, 2017Learning Now tv this month reports on lean and agile learning and the differences between them with Learning Strategist, David James. Plus insights into the learning market in the Netherlands, competency frameworks and the challenges faced by CLOs in India.
- British universities must play their part in preventing racist attacks March 28, 2017Since the UK’s EU referendum vote in 2016, the number of hate crimes has risen dramatically, including attacks based on disability, racial, religious and homophobic motives.
- World’s top education experts to answer key questions in Iceland March 28, 2017Questions up for discussion at MidSummit, which will be held in Reykjavik, the world’s northernmost capital city, include: Who is shaping today’s digital learning agenda and why? Is their vision utopian or dystopian? What will tomorrow’s learning experience be like? What can we learn from the way our brains work about the best methods to […]