As a thanks to the LPI for accepting me as a Felow, here is an opportunity to download the first chapter of my 2013 book: Complete Training. To access simply click here Let me know what you think….
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
In the 6th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But...
I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences...
My e-book “Webinar Master” is due to be published at the beginning of November by British e-book specialist Canelo....
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 21 September September 21, 2017
- Bad meetings: Analysing the cost to business September 21, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- simpleshow introduces online video tool, mysimpleshow, at World of Learning September 21, 2017
- Fuse Universal to hold talk at World Of Learning Conference & Exhibition September 21, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017