New legislation is due to come into force from next year, posing strict limitations and large fines with regards to marketing approaches. The legislation in spirit is aiming to encourage companies to move away from the large scale ‘spamming’ approach – and how they define ‘spamming’ is both broad and specific. It will force companies to place greater emphasis on…
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some...
I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Caroline Walmsley (@carowalmsley), CEO of Brightwave, last week and we...
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
Award-winning learning professional Dave Buglass reveals why significant culture change is on the horizon for L&D. Warning: Dave Buglass...
Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing...
The thing that irks me most in L&D at the moment is the comparisons made between ‘eating’ and ‘learning’...
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017