New legislation is due to come into force from next year, posing strict limitations and large fines with regards to marketing approaches. The legislation in spirit is aiming to encourage companies to move away from the large scale ‘spamming’ approach – and how they define ‘spamming’ is both broad and specific. It will force companies to place greater emphasis on…
A client recently briefed me ahead of a forthcoming event to a group of recent graduates. I was told...
If you take 15 minutes to reflect at the end of the day, you can improve your productivity by...
I’ve been reading Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter Brown and Henry Roediger (Harvard University...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of John Grisby, Professor of Management Practice at the University...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has secured its second recognition of 2014 from Training Industry,...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Culture - How To Start & Never Stop
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How we are fundamentally failing millennials and workers June 18, 2018
- Sales training ROI: Don’t fall for these three myths June 18, 2018
- How to prepare your training for the death of the Flash player June 15, 2018
- CMI and AVADO partner to launch new digital qualification in leadership and management June 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 14 June June 14, 2018
- Learnlight to Participate in Leading EdTech Event: EdTechX 2018 June 18, 2018
- World of Learning Conference & Exhibition 2018 Announced June 15, 2018
- Growth Engineering's Academy LMS named among top 10 extended enterprise LMS June 14, 2018
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market worth over $6bn by 2024 June 13, 2018
- Is your L&D strategy fit for the future? June 13, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018