New legislation is due to come into force from next year, posing strict limitations and large fines with regards to marketing approaches. The legislation in spirit is aiming to encourage companies to move away from the large scale ‘spamming’ approach – and how they define ‘spamming’ is both broad and specific. It will force companies to place greater emphasis on…
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
In the 4th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Learning & Performance Institute Fellow Peter Yarrow. In your opinion what...
What has fascinated me over the past 12 months is how the L&D & HR industry always want things...
The Learning & Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning at Work Week 2019. Your company or...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- DirectEmployers Association Launches DE Academy, a Self-Directed eLearning Platform for HR Professionals May 21, 2019
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Tackling the AI bias issue May 22, 2019
- Gender pay gap reporting: An opportunity to improve your organisation’s success? May 21, 2019
- The double nature of ownership May 20, 2019