New legislation is due to come into force from next year, posing strict limitations and large fines with regards to marketing approaches. The legislation in spirit is aiming to encourage companies to move away from the large scale ‘spamming’ approach – and how they define ‘spamming’ is both broad and specific. It will force companies to place greater emphasis on…
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
In an era of increasing work pressure, high expectations and performance-related evaluations, the ability to build in an adequate...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s...
This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to...
Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
- Creativity At Work
August - Awards Expert@awards_expert
Don't miss this next week..
Don't miss this next week..
Join @YourLPI and @donna_awards free webinar 11am 24th April! If you would like to learn The Secrets of Winning Awards then click here to register https://t.co/nd8peRge1d #LearningAwards #Awards
Partner News Feeds
- Rebellious leaders: Winnie Madikizela-Mandela April 20, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- Soft skills: how to teach the missing basics to today's young talent April 20, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018