In a previous blog on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I touched on cloud services, data ‘ownership’ and responsibilities, which prompted questions that I thought would be a good topic in this space. If you are like many around the world, you’re looking into GDPR and finding you’ve got data in public clouds and/or you’re consuming ‘X as a Service’….
LEARNING LIVE 2016 is not just another L&D conference. It’s a personalised learning experience designed to meet your needs and challenges. If...
As a thanks to the LPI for accepting me as a Felow, here is an opportunity to download the...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Microlearning with Intrinsic Reward Matrices: The Integration of Real Time Analytics, Just-in-Time Learning and High Intrinsic Motivation In this...
There is no doubt that this a phenomenally interesting time within the L&D, training and performance industry. We are...
What has fascinated me over the past 12 months is how the L&D & HR industry always want things...
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: July 2018 July 16, 2018
- When no-one wants to use the new technology (you spent a fortune to provide) July 16, 2018
- The NHS at 70: Employment in the care sector July 13, 2018
- Thirty shades of an unhealthy organisation July 13, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 12 July July 12, 2018
- L&D Transformation Journey – initial statistics revealed July 13, 2018
- Fuse Universal to speak at Learning Live 2018 July 11, 2018
- Overlap is accredited by the Learning and Performance Institute July 11, 2018
- UpsideLMS Mobile Apps available on its Self Set-up Trial Area July 10, 2018
- Nimble Elearning Awards 2018 July 9, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018
- Soft skills: Why playing it safe with non-verbal communication is a bad idea in business July 13, 2018
- Neuroscience and employee wellbeing: why lack of sleep is bad for business July 12, 2018
- Learning strategy: how to use neuroscience to get the best from your learners July 10, 2018
- Developing your mobile learning strategy July 5, 2018