Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks on elearning courses, I’m exploring the incentives that could be, but aren’t being built into company intranet and elearning systems. Next week I am running a webinar on ‘Getting Clicks on Courses’. As with any session, this has got me thinking…
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
In the 4th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
Microlearning with Intrinsic Reward Matrices: The Integration of Real Time Analytics, Just-in-Time Learning and High Intrinsic Motivation In this...
Further to a recent article on how aligning strategy with work reduces the performance gap, this article looks at aligning people...
A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a...
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
I’ve recently completed The Winning Mindset, a digital coaching programme from Jeremy Snape, ex England cricketer and now sports...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- GDPR: A primer from the GDPR Advisory Board February 20, 2018
- Seven ways you can empower your employees and improve morale February 20, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Virtual reality - enhancing learning outcomes February 19, 2018
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Improving performance with creativity: Tim Reid on LNTV February 19, 2018
- Imparta is now a Recognised Training Centre for the Association of Professional Sales February 19, 2018
- Kallidus rated highly by industry expert, Craig Weiss February 19, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018