The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from the UK or Europe looking for international expansion. Though the macro market space is available and the products are scalable across country boundaries, many companies place extensive resources into crossing these borders and do not reach and sustain their goals. …
The LPI Research Companion – is a regular free download for LPI Members that summarises recent L&D research, so...
Recently, London Underground have embarked on a seemingly disastrous social experiment. The plan was to cram up to 30%...
Let’s be honest, the best compliment any worker has ever given to compliance training was probably along the lines...
I found myself reflecting on the plane to Las Vegas about some of the key aspects of the Socially Dynamic...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 24 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019