The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from the UK or Europe looking for international expansion. Though the macro market space is available and the products are scalable across country boundaries, many companies place extensive resources into crossing these borders and do not reach and sustain their goals. …
Your invitation to join us for The Learning Awards 2018 Live Stream We are excited to announce that this...
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he...
Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust announces partnership with LPI to transform learning delivery in the NHS
Guy’s and St Thomas’ Trust aims to set a new standard of learning delivery across the NHS by offering...
Social insight / social sentiment research offers a new and unique opportunity to anyone providing learning to apprentices or students. As...
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Inspiring Women to Achieve – Helping women prepare and be ready for leadership positions March 21, 2018
- Kallidus sees strong growth for first half of financial year March 21, 2018
- The Transformation Curve - 2018 Benchmark Research March 20, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Kineo releases new off-the-shelf GDPR training course March 19, 2018
- How brain fitness can aid a safer workplace March 15, 2018
- How do you lead the way in L&D? March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018