The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from the UK or Europe looking for international expansion. Though the macro market space is available and the products are scalable across country boundaries, many companies place extensive resources into crossing these borders and do not reach and sustain their goals. …
Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Actually...
The number one driver for using technology in your learning strategy is to improve learning access and flexibility. That’s...
One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there...
Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They...
We All Need to Measure the Impact of Learning! Piers Lea from LEO has been commissioning a survey on...
I was flying from Australia recently. I awoke in the darkened plane not realising whether I had been asleep...
In a world of big data, your most precious assets, no matter what business you have, are your existing customers...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Helping our learners learn by reducing information overload April 25, 2017Behavioural Change Behavioural Skills Skills Helping our learners learn by reducing information overloadJamie Lawrence
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- Is ethical leadership on the line? April 20, 2017Culture Is ethical leadership on the line?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Google Cloud Training gives organisations more options in their journey to the Cloud April 28, 2017QA, the UK’s leading provider of professional training has announced today that they have become one of the first UK partner organisations to deliver Google Cloud Platform training and certifications.
- Virtual College to showcase online staff training at FPS EXPO 2017 April 27, 2017‘Learning Technologies supplier of the year’ for the second year running, Virtual College, will be showcasing its online training resources and systems at FPS EXPO 2017.
- Learning Heroes appoints partner relationship manager April 26, 2017Learning Heroes appoints new partner relationship manager, Mike Pass.