The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from the UK or Europe looking for international expansion. Though the macro market space is available and the products are scalable across country boundaries, many companies place extensive resources into crossing these borders and do not reach and sustain their goals. …
In this blog post Pavlo Onyshchenko marks the recent start of season 2 of the hit TV show Mr. Robot....
Earlier this month I gave a talk to the Annual ‘MEGA’ Convention of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA). I...
A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a...
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
Microsoft Excel is still business critical. 30 years from its launch, it’s more popular than ever: 1 billion people...
Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services...
When thinking about machine learning, you would be forgiven for thinking that it’s something used exclusively for large and...
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- Demystifying innovation in large organisations July 6, 2017Strategy Demystifying innovation in large organisationsJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.