The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from the UK or Europe looking for international expansion. Though the macro market space is available and the products are scalable across country boundaries, many companies place extensive resources into crossing these borders and do not reach and sustain their goals. …
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Actually...
In the next of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
I’m currently designing training for trainers around creating energy in the training room which has taken me to the...
The term ‘blended learning’ first appeared in the late-1990s when web-based learning solutions started to become more widely used...
There is no doubt that this a phenomenally interesting time within the L&D, training and performance industry. We are...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
Inspired collaboration makes it easier to share information and communicate ideas. Traditionally technology has supported 3 levels of collaboration...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- Competency frameworks: how can we beat cultural bias towards extraversion? May 9, 2017Culture Competencies: beating bias towards extraversionJamie Lawrence
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.