The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from the UK or Europe looking for international expansion. Though the macro market space is available and the products are scalable across country boundaries, many companies place extensive resources into crossing these borders and do not reach and sustain their goals. …
For Australia, last weeks crushing first innings defeat in the Ashes at Trent Bridge was a subject for national soul...
In a recent post we started our journey through learning technology with learning management systems so let’s turn our attention...
I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences...
How Different Eras Produce Leaders with Different Mindsets 1898: it’s the Golden Age of American industrial growth. After years...
This post is for the people out there that go to work every day in the hope of making...
Gaining an understanding of our personalities and how we relate to and perceive others is a powerful tool for...
Guest blog post by Sukh Pabial. I’ve been pondering lately about this whole work/life balance thing. What is it...
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- Low completion rates of large open online courses force a rethink of effective executive training October 17, 2017
- Teacher training: What next? October 17, 2017
- Youth employment: A changing landscape October 17, 2017
- Top five major online marketing tools used in L&D October 16, 2017
- Five counterintuitive steps for a more productive workplace culture October 16, 2017
- The Training Room Partners with Tata Consultancy Services October 17, 2017
- New GDPR training resource from Marshall Elearning helps businesses get GDPR ready October 17, 2017
- Remit apprentice lands dream job working on supercars October 17, 2017
- Amit Gautam contributes to a mLearning Industry Paper by the eLearning Guild October 17, 2017
- Warwick Conferences awarded Learning & Performance Institute accreditation October 16, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017
- The value of feeling valued September 21, 2017
- What works in corporate coaching? September 21, 2017
- Information to transformation – moving from knowing to doing September 20, 2017