I cringe when I read a learning objective that says, “You will know…” or “You will understand….” My first thought is, “How will you know that I ‘know,’ and how will you know that I understand?” My second thought is, “How does knowing and understanding help me meet performance expectations or show up in my behavior on the job?” Truth…
Change or die. Adapt to survive. It’s not just a biological imperative, but also a business one – now...
“It is feeling more and more chaotic for our leaders… change coming in from all directions… and they need...
The hysteria about the future of artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere. There seems to be no shortage of sensationalist...
I was lucky enough to have really cool teachers at school – you know, the type who taught game...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Paul Jocelyn In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of John Grisby, Professor of Management Practice at the University...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
Prestigious award presented at the 2018 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fuse Universal expands to APAC market with new Sydney Office November 16, 2018
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Imogen Butler-Cole, RADA Business November 16, 2018
- Turning internal comms digital to boost L&D's reach November 16, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018