I have been given 2.5 hours for approximately 40 graduates with the brief being to have fun and get to know each other. They have done all the information sharing in the morning so will be in need of ‘lighter relief’.There is no budget to look at external providers, so it is just me! I have some ideas – but…
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we catch up with the Group Vice President of Learning & Development at...
This week’s QuestionTime features Emma Bawden. Global Talent Development Director – Pandora. A driven, innovative and resourceful Talent Director...
This week we catch up with consultant, author and international speaker Julian Stodd. In your opinion what is the biggest...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of Mark Ryan Director of Talent Development at global academic publisher...
This week we catch up with Paul Duxbury. Paul has over 15 years of Learning & Development Management experience...
This week we hear the views/opinions of Simon Gibson – Director, Learning & Organisational Development at NBC Universal, Inc. Simon key interests are around organisation...
Martyn is Learning and Development Senior Manager at Sage & is a dedicated learning and development manager with over ten years...
In the continuing series we catch up with Vicky Smart. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- How to drive organisational efficiency through learning June 15, 2017Business Driving organisational efficiency through learningJamie Lawrence
- Employee onboarding: how to get new starters off on the right foot June 7, 2017Culture Onboarding: get new starters off on the right footJamie Lawrence
- OEB GLOBAL – Organisers Announce “Exciting” New Sponsors, Speakers and Exhibitors June 21, 2017Berlin-based conference organisers, ICWE GmbH, have announced the first crop of sponsors and exhibitors for this year’s OEB GLOBAL, Europe’s largest conference for the global learning and technology community, which will take place in Berlin from December 6 – 8. They have also released details of some confirmed speakers, who will lead discussions about ‘Learning […]
- Virtual College to present at 2020 Vision Conference for Further Education Sector June 21, 2017Virtual College is to present a paper entitled ‘Technology learning solutions for FE colleges’ at the ‘2020 Vision – Looking Towards the Future of Education’ conference.
- Watson Martin Partnership launches new fast-track Foundation Certificate in HR June 21, 2017Leading courses and qualifications provider Watson Martin Partnership today announced the launch of a new Fast-Track Foundation Certificate in HR Practice for those who want to get CIPD qualified in the quickest time and via the most flexible route possible.