I have been given 2.5 hours for approximately 40 graduates with the brief being to have fun and get to know each other. They have done all the information sharing in the morning so will be in need of ‘lighter relief’.There is no budget to look at external providers, so it is just me! I have some ideas – but…
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? The...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of learning and performance consultant Michelle Banister. In your opinion...
Martyn is Learning and Development Senior Manager at Sage & is a dedicated learning and development manager with over ten years...
In the 2nd of our weekly series we delve into the thoughts of learning and development leaders from across...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of Craig Taylor -Learning & Development Manager – EMEA –...
With Learning at Work Week rapidly approaching we hear the views of Julia Wright – National Director of Campaign For Learning....
Owen is the Chief Operating Officer at Good Practice Ltd. In a nutshell, GoodPractice helps organisations to support their...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
Partner News Feeds
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- The impact of reverse mentoring April 17, 2018
- Why L&D must ensure your organisation is trustworthy April 16, 2018
- Onward ever onward April 16, 2018
- Partnership and innovation at the heart of award-winning learning April 16, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Come and meet the Watson Martin Partnership team at the CIPD L&D Show and find out! April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Toolkit brings Real Case Studies of Real Clients April 17, 2018
- Fuse Universal Welcomes Lori Niles-Hofmann as new Chief Learning Officer April 13, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused April 9, 2018