I have been given 2.5 hours for approximately 40 graduates with the brief being to have fun and get to know each other. They have done all the information sharing in the morning so will be in need of ‘lighter relief’.There is no budget to look at external providers, so it is just me! I have some ideas – but…
This week we hear the views of Barbara Thompson. Barbara is a Learning & Performance Consultant within BP’s Learning Innovation...
Steve Wheeler is Associate Professor of Learning Technologies at Plymouth University, in South West England. Originally trained as a...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Fear...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Bianca Balcanu. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
This week’s QuestionTime features Emma Bawden. Global Talent Development Director – Pandora. A driven, innovative and resourceful Talent Director...
This week we hear the views of Andy Lopata one of Europe’s leading business networking strategist who has a...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of Head of Learning & Development, Carrie Remington. In...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Virtual College helps understanding of animal welfare in violent homes September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017