I have been given 2.5 hours for approximately 40 graduates with the brief being to have fun and get to know each other. They have done all the information sharing in the morning so will be in need of ‘lighter relief’.There is no budget to look at external providers, so it is just me! I have some ideas – but…
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Kandy Woodfield, Director of Learning at NatCen Social Research. Kandy...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Andrew Jacobs, Talent Management and Organisational Development Manager at London Borough of Lewisham....
Steve Wheeler is Associate Professor of Learning Technologies at Plymouth University, in South West England. Originally trained as a...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of Craig Taylor -Learning & Development Manager – EMEA –...
This week we hear the views of Andy Lopata one of Europe’s leading business networking strategist who has a...
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of Simon Chilley, Head of Learning & Development at SThree....
We continue the LPI Member spotlight – this week we hear from Judy Bloxham: What does the changing nature...
This week we hear the views of Chris Prince Director of Learning & Development (International) at Citrix where he supports...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Is there a future for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? July 17, 2017Talent Is there actually a future for CPD?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.