I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4 or 5 years ago when Jennifer spoke for me, at the time I was Publisher at TrainingZone.co.uk, I recall a passionate individual with a great zest for brand and impact. I also recall her 1st slide which featured a great shot of…
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Live Conference being held September 7 &...
Do you have a new scheme or policy to launch? Need to drive awareness of learning & development? Want...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
It’s 7:05, you left the house two minutes late, struggled with your keys in the door and have just...
What follows is about half of a thought. I hope it is better than none. During an excellent two...
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
So much to learn, so little time. The world is bursting with learning. There are several million business books,...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of L&D December 15, 2017
- Truth and trends: What lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 15, 2017
- Online Educa Berlin 2017: Resources and comment round up December 15, 2017
- Leadership: How to get honest feedback from your employees December 15, 2017
- Summit events: The value of stepping away from the office December 14, 2017
- War on cyber-attacks and digital disruption are business priorities over next three years December 14, 2017
- DDLS appoints Jon Lang as new Chief Executive Officer December 14, 2017
- Firebrand named Top 20 IT Training Company for eighth successive year December 13, 2017
- UpsideLMS brings in the holiday season with a fun, Gif-based microsite December 13, 2017
- Learn Appeal brings learning to the disconnected with industry-wide support December 12, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions December 15, 2017
- Two keys to unlocking employee effectiveness: coaching and informal learning December 6, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017