I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4 or 5 years ago when Jennifer spoke for me, at the time I was Publisher at TrainingZone.co.uk, I recall a passionate individual with a great zest for brand and impact. I also recall her 1st slide which featured a great shot of…
Do you have a new scheme or policy to launch? Need to drive awareness of learning & development? Want...
A short video in support of the 2016 Learning at Work theme, Connect. View Part One here Connect with...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
“The most interesting and innovative experimental psychologist in the world today” to speak at top UK learning event. Following...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the view and opinions of LPI Consultant Craig Hamill. In your opinion what...
LEARNING LIVE 2016 is not just another L&D conference. It’s a personalised learning experience designed to meet your needs and challenges. If...
Informal Learning in Organisations by Robin Hoyle is published by Kogan Page at £29.99. LPI members can order a...
[to be read, to the pace and tune of… Ice Ice Baby. If that means nothing, please complete this...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- What sort of mindset do you adopt when you come up against obstacles or difficulties? June 27, 2017Talent What mindset do you face obstacles with?Jamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- E-learning course shows how to reduce stress, improve productivity and save time June 28, 2017Emailogic, the UK’s leading email best practice company, has launched an engaging e-learning course which shows how employees can save an average of 31 minutes per day by managing their email more efficiently.
- Upside Learning Launches New e-Book: Mobile Learning: Let's Not Phone It In June 27, 2017With its just-in-time learning approach, mobile learning caters to the training needs of an industry that needs to be ‘mobile’ too. This eBook focuses on mobility and, in particular, its effect on training interventions. The case studies exemplify better solutions for those considering mobility for the first time or who have already used mobile as […]
- Kate Lander joins Eukleia Training as Chief Strategy Officer June 26, 2017Eukleia Training’s new Chief Strategy Officer Kate Lander has a strong background in finance and training.