I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4 or 5 years ago when Jennifer spoke for me, at the time I was Publisher at TrainingZone.co.uk, I recall a passionate individual with a great zest for brand and impact. I also recall her 1st slide which featured a great shot of…
Informal Learning in Organisations by Robin Hoyle is published by Kogan Page at £29.99. LPI members can order a...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
It’s a beautifully warm Sunday night where I am. I work unusual hours, choosing when possible to spend more...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts
Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing...
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
To find out more about Learning Live or to register simply click here Learning Now TV is...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- How can L&D use Google’s approach to content marketing? October 17, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- The Training Room Partners with Tata Consultancy Services October 17, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017
- The value of feeling valued September 21, 2017