I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4 or 5 years ago when Jennifer spoke for me, at the time I was Publisher at TrainingZone.co.uk, I recall a passionate individual with a great zest for brand and impact. I also recall her 1st slide which featured a great shot of…
In an era of increasing work pressure, high expectations and performance-related evaluations, the ability to build in an adequate...
Last week I went along to the Learning and Performance Institute‘s Learning Live conference. This was my third year...
Most senior people in large organisations only have one job. That is to keep their job. This is not...
This week is Mental Health Awareness Week and the focus this year is on stress and in particular stress...
As our environment places new demands, it’s important that we keep revisiting our tool kit and go for a...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Partner News Feeds
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- Learner Needs Drive New Release October 14, 2018
- Engage in Learning focuses on Leadership and Problem Solving October 12, 2018
- Advantexe Launches New Sales Prospecting Simulation October 11, 2018
- Updated List of the Top 20 Learning Management Systems Published October 11, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 11 October October 11, 2018
- The importance of promoting creativity within the workplace October 11, 2018
- Dr Julian Nesbitt Launches Mental Health Platform to Tackle Employee Mental Health Crisis October 10, 2018