Fascinating short video identifying common traits in the world’s smartest people…something for us all to ponder on a Monday morning. http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/228313 How many of us are guilty of some of these? Although apparently it may not be a bad thing after all……
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown...
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
I’ve just published my 2016 Map of the Social Age and thought i’d follow up by highlighting some key...
Lori Niles-Hofmann begins her new ebook, Data-Driven Learning Design, with what I think may well just be my favourite...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
Performance Consulting Masterclass These masterclass’s give you a powerful set of skills and techniques that will transform you into...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Helping our learners learn by reducing information overload April 25, 2017Behavioural Change Behavioural Skills Skills Helping our learners learn by reducing information overloadJamie Lawrence
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- Is ethical leadership on the line? April 20, 2017Culture Is ethical leadership on the line?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Google Cloud Training gives organisations more options in their journey to the Cloud April 28, 2017QA, the UK’s leading provider of professional training has announced today that they have become one of the first UK partner organisations to deliver Google Cloud Platform training and certifications.
- Virtual College to showcase online staff training at FPS EXPO 2017 April 27, 2017‘Learning Technologies supplier of the year’ for the second year running, Virtual College, will be showcasing its online training resources and systems at FPS EXPO 2017.
- Learning Heroes appoints partner relationship manager April 26, 2017Learning Heroes appoints new partner relationship manager, Mike Pass.