Now, more than ever before, the L&D department has the opportunity to be the ‘orchestrators’ of organisational learning rather than it’s ‘custodians’ – controlling and owning content and delivery. Democracy of L&D occurs when employees participate equally in learning. Complex environments, inside and outside of our organisations, mean that centre of excellence L&D functions cannot possibly know with absolute certainty…
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
In the next of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest...
In the 8th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
Well it has been a long time since I blogged and it is not due to a lack of...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- How can L&D use Google’s approach to content marketing? October 17, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- The Training Room Partners with Tata Consultancy Services October 17, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017
- The value of feeling valued September 21, 2017