Now, more than ever before, the L&D department has the opportunity to be the ‘orchestrators’ of organisational learning rather than it’s ‘custodians’ – controlling and owning content and delivery. Democracy of L&D occurs when employees participate equally in learning. Complex environments, inside and outside of our organisations, mean that centre of excellence L&D functions cannot possibly know with absolute certainty…
As we move beyond the old notion of ‘e-learning’ and are now more likely to talk about digital learning...
Guest blog post by Sukh Pabial. I’ve been pondering lately about this whole work/life balance thing. What is it...
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
I believe it is really important to acknowledge when people have been helpful and especially if done with a...
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
The role of a Community Manager is becoming well-established with communities being perceived as platforms that have the potential...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.