Now, more than ever before, the L&D department has the opportunity to be the ‘orchestrators’ of organisational learning rather than it’s ‘custodians’ – controlling and owning content and delivery. Democracy of L&D occurs when employees participate equally in learning. Complex environments, inside and outside of our organisations, mean that centre of excellence L&D functions cannot possibly know with absolute certainty…
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Live Conference being held September 7 &...
Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR and Learning Analyst, today (30 January 2018) unveils the headlines results from its annual...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some...
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust announces partnership with LPI to transform learning delivery in the NHS
Guy’s and St Thomas’ Trust aims to set a new standard of learning delivery across the NHS by offering...
After I gave a talk on “Learning Culture and Compliance” to a group of legal professionals I decided to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Training is not just child’s play - even if you use game theory May 25, 2018
- The future of your organisation depends on a skills investment May 25, 2018
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- Euan Semple discusses technology and business leadership on Learning Now tv May 25, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018