Now, more than ever before, the L&D department has the opportunity to be the ‘orchestrators’ of organisational learning rather than it’s ‘custodians’ – controlling and owning content and delivery. Democracy of L&D occurs when employees participate equally in learning. Complex environments, inside and outside of our organisations, mean that centre of excellence L&D functions cannot possibly know with absolute certainty…
People in Learning and Development love big data, or at least the concept of big data. It’s a perennial...
In recent months I have been reading, thinking and speaking about the future of work, more specifically, the future...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
Last week, two things happened within a few hours of each other. (Well actually, an incredible number of things...
Why Social Media has become indispensable for CEO’s…finally, progress!! To access the article just click here
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Learning Programme Endorsement to validate courses against quality benchmarks
- 10 Top Tips & Essential Resources For Newcomers To Elearning
- Why You Should Slow Down For Faster Results
- Tips for a Successful First-Time Implementation of eLearning
- Research Companion June 2017 – Guiding You Through The Maze of L&D Research
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Kate Lander joins Eukleia Training as Chief Strategy Officer June 26, 2017Eukleia Training’s new Chief Strategy Officer Kate Lander has a strong background in finance and training.
- Executive learning and development issues revealed in latest Corporate Learning Pulse Survey June 26, 2017Four key views have emerged from this year’s Corporate Pulse Survey from Financial Times |IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance.
- Raytheon named leader in NelsonHall 2017 Global Learning Business Process Services evaluation June 26, 2017This is the fourth year in a row that Raytheon has been rated in the leader quadrant among learning BPS companies.