A short highlight reel from the Learning Awards 2018, held at the Dorchester, London in February 2018. Hosted by Tess Daly.
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm?...
The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s...
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
In the continuing series we catch up with Kevin M.Yates who has extensive learning and development experience and uses...
Established in 1936, Ricoh provides document services, consulting, software and hardware to businesses around the world. Ricoh know that its...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- "Networking is not about just connecting people" March 20, 2018
- Perhaps it is just me March 20, 2018
- Face-to-face learning: Old hat or the future? March 20, 2018
- Achieving authentic leadership via psychosynthesis March 19, 2018
- Insight from millennials in the workplace March 19, 2018
- The Transformation Curve - 2018 Benchmark Research March 20, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Kineo releases new off-the-shelf GDPR training course March 19, 2018
- Leading learning provider Litmos Heroes provides GDPR training to struggling businesses March 16, 2018
- Women head each section of the Top 100 E-learning Movers and Shakers list March 16, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: a radical reform of the UK skills map March 9, 2018
- How can HR professionals become the ‘go to’ for the #MeToo movement? March 8, 2018