Further to a recent article on how aligning strategy with work reduces the performance gap, this article looks at aligning people with projects to deliver better business outcomes. Waiting until projects and initiatives fail to work out what’s gone wrong is never the answer. Nor is blaming team members. Figuring out how to better execute the projects is. That begins by determining…
In a world of big data, your most precious assets, no matter what business you have, are your existing customers...
I have been reflecting on the juncture that the L&D industry and profession finds itself in and the expectations...
In my office I have a box of icons and artefacts. The contents of this box connect me to...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani,...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
- Creativity At Work
- National Future Work Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Is your L&D department business-focused enough? April 24, 2018
- Why L&D must ensure your organisation is trustworthy April 24, 2018
- Membership Excellence 2018 April 23, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy is failing due to lack of understanding from employers April 23, 2018
- Top tips for engaging the modern learner April 23, 2018
- LPI launches networking service for learning leaders in Iberia April 23, 2018
- Digital transformation at fashion retailer River Island on LNTV April 20, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Successful technology adoption - it's all about the user April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- How far should you invest in employee learning? April 23, 2018
- Soft skills: how to teach the missing basics to today's young talent April 20, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018