Further to a recent article on how aligning strategy with work reduces the performance gap, this article looks at aligning people with projects to deliver better business outcomes. Waiting until projects and initiatives fail to work out what’s gone wrong is never the answer. Nor is blaming team members. Figuring out how to better execute the projects is. That begins by determining…
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
It has never been a more exciting time for those in the learning & performance profession. More and more...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Conceived by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) and hosted at the prestigious 5-star Dorchester hotel in London’s Park...
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
I feel that this is the year of pivotal change within the L&D industry. For years we have spoken...
I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: September 2017 September 25, 2017
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- aNewSpring expands operations and launches aNewSpring Africa September 25, 2017
- Gavin Freed appointed as Chairman of Firebrand Training September 25, 2017
- Tata Interactive Systems gains 6 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning wins September 25, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017