Further to a recent article on how aligning strategy with work reduces the performance gap, this article looks at aligning people with projects to deliver better business outcomes. Waiting until projects and initiatives fail to work out what’s gone wrong is never the answer. Nor is blaming team members. Figuring out how to better execute the projects is. That begins by determining…
A Learning Management System, or commonly referred to as an LMS, can act as a gateway to all the...
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
Nobody has (yet!) changed this critical business statistic: The number one reason people voluntarily leave their jobs is they...
It is fascinating to be in the job that I am, when we are there to drive business performance...
The second part of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give...
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
I played in a pub band for a few years. I joined the band because I loved the instrument,...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Video learning back on top March 20, 2019
- Julian Roberts on Essential Skillz’ compliance focus March 20, 2019
- MPS Interactive Systems at LT2019 March 20, 2019
- Citations in adult learning content March 20, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: March 2019 March 20, 2019
- Politics and the performance mindset: Why Britain needs a Crazy Goal March 20, 2019
- How Brexit will change the game for talent management March 18, 2019