Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people haven’t attended a course in the last two years. But if they’re not attending courses (even if they like them), then how are they developing themselves? If they are like you and I they are likely to be self-directing their own…
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Learning Live Conference being held September 9 &...
In the 2nd of his video series Glen Butler help’s you consider the key areas of your life where you...
I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst...
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Helping our learners learn by reducing information overload April 25, 2017Behavioural Change Behavioural Skills Skills Helping our learners learn by reducing information overloadJamie Lawrence
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- Is ethical leadership on the line? April 20, 2017Culture Is ethical leadership on the line?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Google Cloud Training gives organisations more options in their journey to the Cloud April 28, 2017QA, the UK’s leading provider of professional training has announced today that they have become one of the first UK partner organisations to deliver Google Cloud Platform training and certifications.
- Virtual College to showcase online staff training at FPS EXPO 2017 April 27, 2017‘Learning Technologies supplier of the year’ for the second year running, Virtual College, will be showcasing its online training resources and systems at FPS EXPO 2017.
- Learning Heroes appoints partner relationship manager April 26, 2017Learning Heroes appoints new partner relationship manager, Mike Pass.