Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people haven’t attended a course in the last two years. But if they’re not attending courses (even if they like them), then how are they developing themselves? If they are like you and I they are likely to be self-directing their own…
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
If you haven’t seen Jane Hart’s top 100 tools for learning, where have you been for the last 9...
Stop for a moment, good leaders of organisations and people. Pause, Practitioners of Learning and Development. Cease acting for...
This week Robin Hoyle talks People Development Directors and so much more: In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
Last week I went along to the Learning and Performance Institute‘s Learning Live conference. This was my third year...
One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Helping our learners learn by reducing information overload April 25, 2017Behavioural Change Behavioural Skills Skills Helping our learners learn by reducing information overloadJamie Lawrence
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- Is ethical leadership on the line? April 20, 2017Culture Is ethical leadership on the line?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Google Cloud Training gives organisations more options in their journey to the Cloud April 28, 2017QA, the UK’s leading provider of professional training has announced today that they have become one of the first UK partner organisations to deliver Google Cloud Platform training and certifications.
- Virtual College to showcase online staff training at FPS EXPO 2017 April 27, 2017‘Learning Technologies supplier of the year’ for the second year running, Virtual College, will be showcasing its online training resources and systems at FPS EXPO 2017.
- Learning Heroes appoints partner relationship manager April 26, 2017Learning Heroes appoints new partner relationship manager, Mike Pass.