Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people haven’t attended a course in the last two years. But if they’re not attending courses (even if they like them), then how are they developing themselves? If they are like you and I they are likely to be self-directing their own…
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he...
An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
Cognitive computing is the simulation of human thought processes in a computerized model. Cognitive computing involves self-learning systems that...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- Demystifying innovation in large organisations July 6, 2017Strategy Demystifying innovation in large organisationsJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.