Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people haven’t attended a course in the last two years. But if they’re not attending courses (even if they like them), then how are they developing themselves? If they are like you and I they are likely to be self-directing their own…
Data is one of our most valuable commodities, helping organisations better understand their customers, spot trends and work more...
12 ways in which Toyota create a great workplace. Recently Henry Stewart (Founder of Happy Ltd) got the chance to...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
With a background in marketing, we understand the best tricks used to engage and inspire action in consumers and...
As a thanks to the LPI for accepting me as a Felow, here is an opportunity to download the...
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- Competency frameworks: how can we beat cultural bias towards extraversion? May 9, 2017Culture Competencies: beating bias towards extraversionJamie Lawrence
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.