Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people haven’t attended a course in the last two years. But if they’re not attending courses (even if they like them), then how are they developing themselves? If they are like you and I they are likely to be self-directing their own…
Mobile learning is here to stay. The KPCB Internet Trends 2014 report describes mobile in terms of ‘still having strong...
I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
It struck me as I was attending HR Congress in Amsterdam in December, that when I listened to and...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
Last week I was at Learning Live in London and to say I was invigorated, would be an...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of L&D December 15, 2017
- Truth and trends: What lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 15, 2017
- Online Educa Berlin 2017: Resources and comment round up December 15, 2017
- Leadership: How to get honest feedback from your employees December 15, 2017
- Summit events: The value of stepping away from the office December 14, 2017
- War on cyber-attacks and digital disruption are business priorities over next three years December 14, 2017
- DDLS appoints Jon Lang as new Chief Executive Officer December 14, 2017
- Firebrand named Top 20 IT Training Company for eighth successive year December 13, 2017
- UpsideLMS brings in the holiday season with a fun, Gif-based microsite December 13, 2017
- Learn Appeal brings learning to the disconnected with industry-wide support December 12, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions December 15, 2017
- Two keys to unlocking employee effectiveness: coaching and informal learning December 6, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017