Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people haven’t attended a course in the last two years. But if they’re not attending courses (even if they like them), then how are they developing themselves? If they are like you and I they are likely to be self-directing their own…
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
As the rate of change in the business environment continues to increase, project –based work has become a vehicle...
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- Low completion rates of large open online courses force a rethink of effective executive training October 17, 2017
- Teacher training: What next? October 17, 2017
- Youth employment: A changing landscape October 17, 2017
- Top five major online marketing tools used in L&D October 16, 2017
- Five counterintuitive steps for a more productive workplace culture October 16, 2017
- The Training Room Partners with Tata Consultancy Services October 17, 2017
- New GDPR training resource from Marshall Elearning helps businesses get GDPR ready October 17, 2017
- Remit apprentice lands dream job working on supercars October 17, 2017
- Amit Gautam contributes to a mLearning Industry Paper by the eLearning Guild October 17, 2017
- Warwick Conferences awarded Learning & Performance Institute accreditation October 16, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017
- The value of feeling valued September 21, 2017
- What works in corporate coaching? September 21, 2017
- Information to transformation – moving from knowing to doing September 20, 2017