The Learning and Performance Institute in association with Pearson VUE invites you to take part in the following piece of research The Value of Certification for Employers. We are very interested to hear about your views on training and certification, and we’d appreciate it if you could complete this short survey. We will circulate the findings of the survey to…
So I am on Twitter one evening and participating in what I class (aside from #Ozlearn) one of the...
Are you an experienced trainer with good MS Office and 365 skills? Do you enjoy helping people get to...
If you were going to introduce curation into learning in your organisation, what would you do? What would it...
Learning is a journey. Learning has never been about reaching a destination. It is a process, not a product....
I was lucky enough to have really cool teachers at school – you know, the type who taught game...
A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a...
In my book, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules In Mastering Disruption In Recruiting and Engaging Employees I identified a...
What has fascinated me over the past 12 months is how the L&D & HR industry always want things...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 56 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019