There’s a continuum that exists between planning a project to the nth degree and relying on sorting out problems as they arise. Some of the motivators for acting in the latter, ‘troubleshooting’ mode are: • planning a project is not regarded as progress, and management often instinctively, feel very uncomfortable when progress is not visible (and resources are, perhaps, idle)…
As the change in working age retirement starts to filter through the number of people over 60 still in...
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
Changes in Blended Learning to keep it relevant and innovative – an article by CLS Performance Solutions. The term...
Last week I was at Learning Live in London and to say I was invigorated, would be an...
The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- Magazine excerpt: Virtual reality - enhancing learning outcomes February 19, 2018
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Elearning: Minefield or goldmine? February 16, 2018
- What makes a successful L&D partner February 15, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Improving performance with creativity: Tim Reid on LNTV February 19, 2018
- Imparta is now a Recognised Training Centre for the Association of Professional Sales February 19, 2018
- Kallidus rated highly by industry expert, Craig Weiss February 19, 2018
- Watson Martin Partnership selected to provide HR and Management apprenticeship training February 19, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018