There’s a continuum that exists between planning a project to the nth degree and relying on sorting out problems as they arise. Some of the motivators for acting in the latter, ‘troubleshooting’ mode are: • planning a project is not regarded as progress, and management often instinctively, feel very uncomfortable when progress is not visible (and resources are, perhaps, idle)…
Jeanne Meister is the founder of HR advisory and research firm Future Workplace. In 2015, Jeanne was named to...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
It was good to see this article by Josh Bersin in which he reflects a view that many of...
How Different Eras Produce Leaders with Different Mindsets 1898: it’s the Golden Age of American industrial growth. After years...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
How many of us have been faced with situations of developing content that we are less familiar with? The...
New legislation is due to come into force from next year, posing strict limitations and large fines with regards...
Author – Sukh Pabial. Icebreakers. Energisers. Ugh. Right? LOL. No. There are plenty of times I hear people...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- EX2 Networking Event
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- How employers can improve the effectiveness of mental health campaigns May 21, 2018
- What is an unconference? May 18, 2018
- TJ interviews: Bridge by Instructure's Matt Bingham May 17, 2018
- Five myths about stress May 17, 2018
- How do you learn at work? May 17, 2018
- Successful strategies to crack staff engagement May 18, 2018
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum 2018: conference programme announced May 17, 2018
- Agylia makes the Learning Technology Research Project App freely available to everyone May 17, 2018
- Skillcast launches new compliance tools to coincide with the arrival of GDPR May 15, 2018
- Don’t be Like Joe… the new Fire Safety eLearning Course from EssentialSkillz May 15, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018
- How to create a strategic workforce plan that can improve job quality April 30, 2018
- Six steps to ineffective leadership April 27, 2018