There’s a continuum that exists between planning a project to the nth degree and relying on sorting out problems as they arise. Some of the motivators for acting in the latter, ‘troubleshooting’ mode are: • planning a project is not regarded as progress, and management often instinctively, feel very uncomfortable when progress is not visible (and resources are, perhaps, idle)…
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
Athletes like Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt are made as much on the field as off the field. They...
TIME—a major concern for most eLearning professionals who are developing courses. There are a variety of engaging mechanics like...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Bianca Balcanu. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
In the past years, I have been told several times that I was brave: brave enough to leave my...
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
“It is feeling more and more chaotic for our leaders… change coming in from all directions… and they need...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019