Overlearning refers to training a skill even after the performance has plateaued. For example, musicians continue practicing even after they have mastered a piece. Is this habit beneficial for learning at the workplace, or is it just a waste of time? Groundbreaking research, published in March 2017 in the prestigious Nature Neuroscience journal, has provided useful insights. In this study,…
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
A short video produced by Doug Shaw on the importance of conversations at work, recorded for Learning At Work Week...
I contributed to a legal conference a few years ago and got a big laugh for using the words...
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we...
A computer is much more than a slide projector or a video player. Yes, it can do the work...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 57 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019