Overlearning refers to training a skill even after the performance has plateaued. For example, musicians continue practicing even after they have mastered a piece. Is this habit beneficial for learning at the workplace, or is it just a waste of time? Groundbreaking research, published in March 2017 in the prestigious Nature Neuroscience journal, has provided useful insights. In this study,…
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
Now, more than ever before, the L&D department has the opportunity to be the ‘orchestrators’ of organisational learning rather...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
As this summer of sport continues, with Euro 2016 in Paris, Wimbledon coming to the end of its first week and...
There is no doubt that this a phenomenally interesting time within the L&D, training and performance industry. We are...
In the 2nd of his video series Glen Butler help’s you consider the key areas of your life where you...
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Live Conference being held September 7 &...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- Competency frameworks: how can we beat cultural bias towards extraversion? May 9, 2017Culture Competencies: beating bias towards extraversionJamie Lawrence
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.