Overlearning refers to training a skill even after the performance has plateaued. For example, musicians continue practicing even after they have mastered a piece. Is this habit beneficial for learning at the workplace, or is it just a waste of time? Groundbreaking research, published in March 2017 in the prestigious Nature Neuroscience journal, has provided useful insights. In this study,…
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
New legislation is due to come into force from next year, posing strict limitations and large fines with regards...
Warning: Nothing I’m writing about below is new or disruptive. In the L&D world in recent years there...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Inspiring Women to Achieve – Helping women prepare and be ready for leadership positions March 21, 2018
- Kallidus sees strong growth for first half of financial year March 21, 2018
- The Transformation Curve - 2018 Benchmark Research March 20, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Kineo releases new off-the-shelf GDPR training course March 19, 2018
- How brain fitness can aid a safer workplace March 15, 2018
- How do you lead the way in L&D? March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018