One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there are countless other ways in which technology benefits learning. An Ode To Technology And Its Critical Role In Making Education More Effective: How Technology Benefits Learning First, I make no apologies for this article – it is an unabashed fan letter listing…
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
It’s accepted wisdom now, at least in enlightened circles, that a learning or content management system needs to have...
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
It’s all about the reward The learning industry is in a state of flux right now, with an ever...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani,...
“Your daughter needs to practice her pencil grip, would you support her at home?” said her nursery teacher. “Of...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: February 2018 February 23, 2018
- Minimising the sting: Setting the tone for sharing feedback February 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 February February 22, 2018
- How do we transform workplace standards? February 22, 2018
- 11 tips for delivering global leadership training on a shoestring budget February 21, 2018
- npower saves £3 million in SAP training costs February 22, 2018
- SLR, global environmental experts, select Agylia LMS to deliver their L&D programmes February 22, 2018
- Totara Learning releases Totara Social 3 to improve the social learning experience February 21, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Analysing resistance during a training session - what to do February 21, 2018
- How HR can equip line managers to cope with conflict February 21, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: where are all the apprentices? February 14, 2018