One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there are countless other ways in which technology benefits learning. An Ode To Technology And Its Critical Role In Making Education More Effective: How Technology Benefits Learning First, I make no apologies for this article – it is an unabashed fan letter listing…
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
Awarding body ABE says that education can be the foundation, but without business skills, reaching the top is even...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (4th February) to...
In the 8th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
Check out the link to the annual C4LPT 100 tools for L&D…. Worth exploring; especially some of the new...
I’m often asked how to use video for learning. Video is an expensive resource so it’s no wonder people...
A short video produced by Doug Shaw on the importance of conversations at work, recorded for Learning At Work Week...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Employee experience is paramount in the era of the employee pt2 December 8, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Memory matters December 8, 2017
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Nick Shackleton-Jones on L&D’s role: LearningNow tv this week December 11, 2017
- QA listed as 2017 Top 20 IT Training Company December 11, 2017
- Explosive Learning Solutions provides Lean IT training and consultancy for Oxford University December 11, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017