Classroom learning is at a premium. People don’t have time and technology has changed the game. However, I believe instructor-led learning has a place… I just wish I’d known sooner a few things I’ve had to learn the hard way. These are at the top of that list… Learning styles aren’t a thing We’ve known this for a while, haven’t…
Compliance Training. Two words often dreaded amongst businesses and their employees, due to its stigma as boring and tedious....
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The Year...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
How Different Eras Produce Leaders with Different Mindsets 1898: it’s the Golden Age of American industrial growth. After years...
So much to learn, so little time. The world is bursting with learning. There are several million business books,...
It’s all about the reward The learning industry is in a state of flux right now, with an ever...
Ahead of the 2018 Learning Technologies conference and exhibition in London, Fosway’s Kate Graham sat down with Learning & Performance...
It is fascinating to be in the job that I am, when we are there to drive business performance...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: the five most common productivity killers and how to combat them August 17, 2018
- Sentenced to life-long learning - and what a great thing it is August 16, 2018
- ‘Unretired’: developing learning strategies for older employees August 15, 2018
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Agylia extends reach into Australia and New Zealand with new partner Agylis ANZ August 16, 2018
- How Do I? releases new Creator Studio app August 15, 2018
- The Learning Imperative: new book launching at World of Learning August 15, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Compliance training: Making a case for elearning August 17, 2018
- The coaching model library: PRACTICE August 17, 2018
- You are your learners: What can your organisation gain from learner insights? August 17, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 August August 16, 2018
- Is microlearning the only way to get through to the millennial workforce? August 16, 2018