Classroom learning is at a premium. People don’t have time and technology has changed the game. However, I believe instructor-led learning has a place… I just wish I’d known sooner a few things I’ve had to learn the hard way. These are at the top of that list… Learning styles aren’t a thing We’ve known this for a while, haven’t…
I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the...
In my last blog post I illustrated a new model of digital literacies in the context of the remix...
Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology...
“Accessible design is good design – it benefits people who don’t have disabilities as well as people who do....
Why Social Media has become indispensable for CEO’s…finally, progress!! To access the article just click here
Awarding body ABE says that education can be the foundation, but without business skills, reaching the top is even...
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
As the change in working age retirement starts to filter through the number of people over 60 still in...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Virtual College helps understanding of animal welfare in violent homes September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017