Classroom learning is at a premium. People don’t have time and technology has changed the game. However, I believe instructor-led learning has a place… I just wish I’d known sooner a few things I’ve had to learn the hard way. These are at the top of that list… Learning styles aren’t a thing We’ve known this for a while, haven’t…
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Actually...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
Last night at around 9 o’clock I received an emergency phone call from a Senior Director I used to...
I read with great interest the article in the HR Director reporting the research by Mercer that “the most common leadership...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Elearning: Minefield or goldmine? February 16, 2018
- What makes a successful L&D partner February 15, 2018
- The apprenticeship levy: Better guidance can unlock its business potential February 14, 2018
- Fuse Universal Ranked as a Core Leader in the 2018 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems Report February 16, 2018
- Canadian Student Wins Unicorn-Backed Bournemouth University New Media Writing Prize February 16, 2018
- InSync Training Presents "7 Consumer Realities That Impact Learning and Development" February 15, 2018
- Kallidus has appointed Paul Morgan as Head of Customer Experience February 14, 2018
- Kallidus Wins Silver Learning Provider of the Year Award February 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018
- Reasoned judgements: 5 steps to help avoid bad decision making February 12, 2018