Classroom learning is at a premium. People don’t have time and technology has changed the game. However, I believe instructor-led learning has a place… I just wish I’d known sooner a few things I’ve had to learn the hard way. These are at the top of that list… Learning styles aren’t a thing We’ve known this for a while, haven’t…
Much was discussed during the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week in Paris. The image presented here was ironic, appearing as...
Performance Consulting Masterclass These masterclass’s give you a powerful set of skills and techniques that will transform you into...
As a fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) and a consumer of pretty much anything ‘learning’ I...
I’ve recently participated as one of the contributors in the Stoddart Review – a well-respected study on workplace productivity....
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
We All Need to Measure the Impact of Learning! Piers Lea from LEO has been commissioning a survey on...
I’m exhausted (in a good way) after what was to my mind, the strongest Learning Live event yet in...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- How to drive organisational efficiency through learning June 15, 2017Business Driving organisational efficiency through learningJamie Lawrence
- Employee onboarding: how to get new starters off on the right foot June 7, 2017Culture Onboarding: get new starters off on the right footJamie Lawrence
- OEB GLOBAL – Organisers Announce “Exciting” New Sponsors, Speakers and Exhibitors June 21, 2017Berlin-based conference organisers, ICWE GmbH, have announced the first crop of sponsors and exhibitors for this year’s OEB GLOBAL, Europe’s largest conference for the global learning and technology community, which will take place in Berlin from December 6 – 8. They have also released details of some confirmed speakers, who will lead discussions about ‘Learning […]
- Virtual College to present at 2020 Vision Conference for Further Education Sector June 21, 2017Virtual College is to present a paper entitled ‘Technology learning solutions for FE colleges’ at the ‘2020 Vision – Looking Towards the Future of Education’ conference.
- Watson Martin Partnership launches new fast-track Foundation Certificate in HR June 21, 2017Leading courses and qualifications provider Watson Martin Partnership today announced the launch of a new Fast-Track Foundation Certificate in HR Practice for those who want to get CIPD qualified in the quickest time and via the most flexible route possible.