With the flick of a switch, a handful of tech giants can change the nature and extent of mankind’s ingestion of information. In 2013, Google took a step towards understanding the intent of their users with the Hummingbird algorithm. Twitter replaced most-recent with most-important tweets when they introduced their algorithmic timeline in 2016. Facebook claimed they’ll be replacing clickbait with…
Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) launches new sponsorship programme to help learning professionals achieve their personal development goals. Participants...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he...
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
With a background in marketing, we understand the best tricks used to engage and inspire action in consumers and...
Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some...
There’s a continuum that exists between planning a project to the nth degree and relying on sorting out problems...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
- Creativity At Work
Partner News Feeds
- Virtual training just stepped up a gear April 20, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Winnie Madikizela-Mandela April 20, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- Digital transformation at fashion retailer River Island on LNTV April 20, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Soft skills: how to teach the missing basics to today's young talent April 20, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018