With the flick of a switch, a handful of tech giants can change the nature and extent of mankind’s ingestion of information. In 2013, Google took a step towards understanding the intent of their users with the Hummingbird algorithm. Twitter replaced most-recent with most-important tweets when they introduced their algorithmic timeline in 2016. Facebook claimed they’ll be replacing clickbait with…
“We are now in a position to take it to the next level and become an even safer place...
Are you trustworthy? Yes, of course you are. Most people set out to do the right thing and consider...
National Apprenticeship Week runs from 6 to 10 March and brings together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate...
Having written about how Learning at Work Week might just be a one trick pony for some organisations I...
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
Recently I decided to map out my Personal Learning Network. I had been thinking of doing this for a...
Are you ready for the rise of the robots? Are you ready for what authors Martin Ford and Jeff...
When I first started my career over 20 years ago, it was as a recruitment consultant for an executive...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Culture - How To Start & Never Stop
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- One in two businesses doesn’t offer training June 19, 2018
- Is it a difficult time to be a business leader? June 19, 2018
- How we are fundamentally failing millennials and workers June 18, 2018
- Sales training ROI: Don’t fall for these three myths June 18, 2018
- How to prepare your training for the death of the Flash player June 15, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- EDUopinions ranks German Universities best in Europe June 19, 2018
- Make Real secures equity investment to revolutionise immersive technology learning June 19, 2018
- Learnlight to Participate in Leading EdTech Event: EdTechX 2018 June 18, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018