Working in a role that puts me in contact with many people involved with change projects, I always find it interesting to hear how many varied thoughts there are about the right time to tell people about a change. I’ve met managers that talk about change before anything has been formally planned and agreed. Then there are others that don’t…
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
Edmund Monk recently talked to Debbie Carter, Editor In Chief of Training Journal about his views on Learning and Development. Edmund Monk,...
I’m exhausted (in a good way) after what was to my mind, the strongest Learning Live event yet in...
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO...
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be...
This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s...
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fuse Universal expands to APAC market with new Sydney Office November 16, 2018
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Imogen Butler-Cole, RADA Business November 16, 2018
- Turning internal comms digital to boost L&D's reach November 16, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018