The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s heads. A bit of a generalization I know, but it irks me that where education does get something right (like project-based learning) nobody really understands why – and so the madness continues. This madness is often most evident at conferences, where…
Attending the Training and Development Show Middle East 2015 recently in Dubai, gave me the chance to see the...
Where do you have your best ideas? Where are you and what are you doing when those moments of...
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
Most people in the Learning and Development world will be familiar with a stakeholder management map: This delightful formula...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
UK productivity – output per hour worked – was 18% below the average of G7 economies in 2014, the...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
Essential Facts – What is learning at work week. Learning at Work Week is an annual awareness campaign organised...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Modern Learning Leader (webinar)
- Save Your Business From Boring Learning in 2018
- Learning Technologies Bar Camp 2018
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How to show sponsors that training delivers value January 22, 2018
- Why language learning will be top of the corporate agenda in 2018 January 22, 2018
- Difficult conversations: Do we have a problem with harassment? January 19, 2018
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of the L&D professional January 18, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 18 January January 18, 2018
- Learn how to deliver faster, stronger, better automotive training at Learning Technologies January 22, 2018
- How the Co-op embraced digital learning to reach a diverse audience January 22, 2018
- Turn Knowledge into Workplace Performance with tt performance suite January 22, 2018
- Unicorn Training Reports Another Record Year January 22, 2018
- Absorb Software to Showcase New Learner Experience at Learning Technologies 2018 January 22, 2018
- Making the case for training line managers on mental health January 22, 2018
- What should your talent management strategy look like? January 22, 2018
- How to get your coaching program to Carnegie Hall January 19, 2018
- Analysing an emotional reaction during a training session January 18, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018