The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s heads. A bit of a generalization I know, but it irks me that where education does get something right (like project-based learning) nobody really understands why – and so the madness continues. This madness is often most evident at conferences, where…
What it’s about This exciting, fast paced role will be instrumental in shaping Organisational Development at Cambridge Assessment. You...
In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning...
In my book, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules In Mastering Disruption In Recruiting and Engaging Employees I identified a...
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
It’s been over 2 years since I moved from deepest Devon to the Midlands and, as a consequence, I’ve...
This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be...
Thought leadership is a bit of a marmite term. There are those who love it, and then there are...
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- The impact of reverse mentoring April 17, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused April 9, 2018