The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s heads. A bit of a generalization I know, but it irks me that where education does get something right (like project-based learning) nobody really understands why – and so the madness continues. This madness is often most evident at conferences, where…
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
“Siloed departments, fixed roles and tasks, hierarchical structures, top down controlled strategies, action plans and funding mechanisms. Our dominant...
In the modern working world we are all very much responsible for our own career pathways. Jobs for life...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (7th February) to celebrate...
Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing...
In a recent post we started our journey through learning technology with learning management systems so let’s turn our attention...
Knowledge retention is the foundation of development and growth, on an individual and professional basis. However, it can be...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Building Company Culture
- Next Learning 2019 - Netherlands
- API's in Learning Explained: How Ecosystems Work
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Selecting training providers: why pilots don't teach medicine to doctors March 26, 2019
- Trainers' tips: understanding these four body language signals will make you a better trainer March 25, 2019
- The challenge of middle management - the role of emotional intelligence and self-compassion March 22, 2019