The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s heads. A bit of a generalization I know, but it irks me that where education does get something right (like project-based learning) nobody really understands why – and so the madness continues. This madness is often most evident at conferences, where…
I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences...
Informal Learning in Organisations by Robin Hoyle is published by Kogan Page at £29.99. LPI members can order a...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
There is a hidden trap people fall into at your organisation. Few are aware of the trap. It is...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Changes at work involving automation will usher in a transformational period when employees must learn and be supported in...
This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to...
How Using AI Creates An Enhanced Candidate And Employee Experience Artificial Intelligence (AI) is penetrating industries from healthcare to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Culture - How To Start & Never Stop
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- One in two businesses doesn’t offer training June 19, 2018
- Is it a difficult time to be a business leader? June 19, 2018
- How we are fundamentally failing millennials and workers June 18, 2018
- Sales training ROI: Don’t fall for these three myths June 18, 2018
- How to prepare your training for the death of the Flash player June 15, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- EDUopinions ranks German Universities best in Europe June 19, 2018
- Make Real secures equity investment to revolutionise immersive technology learning June 19, 2018
- Learnlight to Participate in Leading EdTech Event: EdTechX 2018 June 18, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018