The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s heads. A bit of a generalization I know, but it irks me that where education does get something right (like project-based learning) nobody really understands why – and so the madness continues. This madness is often most evident at conferences, where…
The current training model can no longer keep pace with the speed of business and the continuous nature of...
In the continuing series we catch up with Kevin M.Yates who has extensive learning and development experience and uses...
“The most interesting and innovative experimental psychologist in the world today” to speak at top UK learning event. Following...
Lucy Standing is a chartered business psychologist and vice chair of the Association for Business Psychology. She is the...
Claire Lickman of Happy Ltd recently attended a free seminar hosted by Herman Miller and Office Principles, with interesting talks...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
……. it’s all about the user Historically, the core focus of many IT Transformation teams has been on getting the...
The sixth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The MASIE Center Announces New Curation & Learning LAB and Learning Innovations LAB for 2019 December 18, 2018
- QA boosts cyber security training portfolio with InfoSec Skills acquisition December 18, 2018
- Omniplex brings Vyond to the UK with launch event at the House of Illustration December 17, 2018
- Skillcast Compliance Crossword Challenge 2018 is now live December 17, 2018
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Creative Learning DesignerCreative Learning Designer Package CÂ£35K Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits Location London Sector E-learning, Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref EK2571 Are you looking to join the consulting world, where you can use your expert instructional design experience to design award winning blended learning programmes?
- TJ: The best of 2018 December 18, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: December 2018 December 18, 2018
- Content is not learning: How to redesign culture to drive learning December 18, 2018
- Listening leads to personal development December 17, 2018
- Performance under pressure: How to stay on top of your game December 17, 2018