A leader who needs to ‘get things done’ requires strong influencing skills within his or her organisation. Having strong and refined influencing skills in this VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment can help a leader improve the success of project execution. How? By understanding how people and organisations work, acquire more resources as required (people and money), and improve…
Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we...
2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning...
With next weeks 2019 Learning Awards, rapidly approaching we continue this new series of L&D QuestionTime in which we hear...
The term ‘blended learning’ first appeared in the late-1990s when web-based learning solutions started to become more widely used...
Learning has a crucial role to play in the growth and development of a business. Challenges of innovation and...
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR and Learning Analyst, today (30 January 2018) unveils the headlines results from its annual...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019