A leader who needs to ‘get things done’ requires strong influencing skills within his or her organisation. Having strong and refined influencing skills in this VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment can help a leader improve the success of project execution. How? By understanding how people and organisations work, acquire more resources as required (people and money), and improve…
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
Celebrating the best of the best in workplace learning. The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals...
Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even...
When is a project manager not a project manager? When it’s a Business Analyst, a Change Lead, a Project...
Today we start a new weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Matt Brewer of Chubb Insurance. What in...
Whether you’re a marketer, accountant or engineer by trade, when it comes to developing as a leader, there is...
As our environment places new demands, it’s important that we keep revisiting our tool kit and go for a...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 56 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019