A leader who needs to ‘get things done’ requires strong influencing skills within his or her organisation. Having strong and refined influencing skills in this VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment can help a leader improve the success of project execution. How? By understanding how people and organisations work, acquire more resources as required (people and money), and improve…
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
This question, again? It comes around regularly enough. Should L&D sit with HR? I used to think about this...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
With the flick of a switch, a handful of tech giants can change the nature and extent of mankind’s...
[to be read, to the pace and tune of… Ice Ice Baby. If that means nothing, please complete this...
We often notice, or hear stories about how we are at work versus how we are at home- which...
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
In my previous article I addressed why it is important to know as much as possible about your learners...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The MASIE Center Announces New Curation & Learning LAB and Learning Innovations LAB for 2019 December 18, 2018
- QA boosts cyber security training portfolio with InfoSec Skills acquisition December 18, 2018
- Omniplex brings Vyond to the UK with launch event at the House of Illustration December 17, 2018
- Skillcast Compliance Crossword Challenge 2018 is now live December 17, 2018
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Creative Learning DesignerCreative Learning Designer Package CÂ£35K Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits Location London Sector E-learning, Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref EK2571 Are you looking to join the consulting world, where you can use your expert instructional design experience to design award winning blended learning programmes?
- TJ: The best of 2018 December 18, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: December 2018 December 18, 2018
- Content is not learning: How to redesign culture to drive learning December 18, 2018
- Listening leads to personal development December 17, 2018
- Performance under pressure: How to stay on top of your game December 17, 2018