Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations. From research organisations to financial news commentators, to Harvard bloggers, the emphasis has always been on finding a means of opening up traditional industries to the boons of innovation, and to let the natural innovative tendencies of staff to be tapped –…
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
It was a real honour when Don Taylor asked me to chair 2 sessions at Learning Technologies this year....
Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning...
“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” –...
I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences...
It’s easy being a cynic. I’ve found that the more time I spend in the learning industry, the easier...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
How often might a manager fire off instructions for something urgent or exciting, leaving a trail of unanswered questions...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.