Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations. From research organisations to financial news commentators, to Harvard bloggers, the emphasis has always been on finding a means of opening up traditional industries to the boons of innovation, and to let the natural innovative tendencies of staff to be tapped –…
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
For a long while, when training I let people know we’ll be working with adult rules. That people do...
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts
These musing’s follow those shared shortly after the Learning Technologies conference and some of the comments received, which have...
After I gave a talk on “Learning Culture and Compliance” to a group of legal professionals I decided to...
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
The Research Companion – is free to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Leadership development: how to create ‘cooling spaces’ in the heat of uncertainty August 10, 2018
- Learning technology: neuroscientific insights to make virtual learning work better August 9, 2018
- How to design and deliver an inclusive workplace learning strategy August 8, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Lumesse highlights trust issues for L&D and HR in the age of blockchain August 14, 2018
- New ‘Ready to Go’ e-learning responds to 2018’s biggest challenge for businesses August 13, 2018
- Another record year of growth for Kallidus August 9, 2018