I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm? How do you inspire others to change or to follow your lead? Just thinking about it, shouldn’t we all be inspired? So my thought today is about my own inspiration and where it has come from recently. The surprising thing is…
or perhaps “Good things come in threes”, or maybe “Three times a charm”? But I am not here to...
Recently BBC2 broadcast “Who’s the Boss,” - three programmes exploring how companies could transform their recruitment with Collaborative Hiring. Henry Stewart was...
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- Demystifying innovation in large organisations July 6, 2017Strategy Demystifying innovation in large organisationsJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.