I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm? How do you inspire others to change or to follow your lead? Just thinking about it, shouldn’t we all be inspired? So my thought today is about my own inspiration and where it has come from recently. The surprising thing is…
It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse...
How good are your L&D skills in 2018? Find out with the new LPI Capability Map – full revised...
Sorry to bore you all with a story about flying. However, it is healthier for my marriage if I...
Renetta Alexander and James Scoggins discuss the adoption of Agile practices by Learning and Development at the Bank of...
Please tell me I am not on my own! For me New Years’ Resolutions are made is a daze...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
An article I wrote last week – Learning at big companies – became my most popular. It was a...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The MASIE Center Announces New Curation & Learning LAB and Learning Innovations LAB for 2019 December 18, 2018
- QA boosts cyber security training portfolio with InfoSec Skills acquisition December 18, 2018
- Omniplex brings Vyond to the UK with launch event at the House of Illustration December 17, 2018
- Skillcast Compliance Crossword Challenge 2018 is now live December 17, 2018
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Creative Learning DesignerCreative Learning Designer Package CÂ£35K Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits Location London Sector E-learning, Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref EK2571 Are you looking to join the consulting world, where you can use your expert instructional design experience to design award winning blended learning programmes?
- TJ: The best of 2018 December 18, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: December 2018 December 18, 2018
- Content is not learning: How to redesign culture to drive learning December 18, 2018
- Listening leads to personal development December 17, 2018
- Performance under pressure: How to stay on top of your game December 17, 2018