I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm? How do you inspire others to change or to follow your lead? Just thinking about it, shouldn’t we all be inspired? So my thought today is about my own inspiration and where it has come from recently. The surprising thing is…
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
In the past years, I have been told several times that I was brave: brave enough to leave my...
As the walls between our formal and social lives are eroded by technology and social habits, the questions of...
I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees...
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Building Company Culture
- Next Learning 2019 - Netherlands
- API's in Learning Explained: How Ecosystems Work
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Selecting training providers: why pilots don't teach medicine to doctors March 26, 2019
- Trainers' tips: understanding these four body language signals will make you a better trainer March 25, 2019
- The challenge of middle management - the role of emotional intelligence and self-compassion March 22, 2019