I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm? How do you inspire others to change or to follow your lead? Just thinking about it, shouldn’t we all be inspired? So my thought today is about my own inspiration and where it has come from recently. The surprising thing is…
I’ve recently completed The Winning Mindset, a digital coaching programme from Jeremy Snape, ex England cricketer and now sports...
Most senior people in large organisations only have one job. That is to keep their job. This is not...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability...
We forget 80% of what we learn within 30 days, or even quicker. This was the finding of the...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
For further information and to book your ticket simply click here
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Training is not just child’s play - even if you use game theory May 25, 2018
- The future of your organisation depends on a skills investment May 25, 2018
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- Euan Semple discusses technology and business leadership on Learning Now tv May 25, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018