A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits of today’s learners. During that article I made reference to how we as L&D professionals need to move from ‘just in case’ learning to ‘just in time’ learning. But what does that actually mean? Well, traditional ‘programmes’ are built using a…
I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences...
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
Creating an effective online training strategy for the employees is an integral part of any organization’s responsibilities, irrespective of...
Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts
Behavioral Currency In this post we are going to discuss the idea of behavioral currency in training. Behavioral currency...
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Modern Learning Leader (webinar)
- Save Your Business From Boring Learning in 2018
- Learning Technologies Bar Camp 2018
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How to show sponsors that training delivers value January 22, 2018
- Why language learning will be top of the corporate agenda in 2018 January 22, 2018
- Difficult conversations: Do we have a problem with harassment? January 19, 2018
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of the L&D professional January 18, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 18 January January 18, 2018
- Learn how to deliver faster, stronger, better automotive training at Learning Technologies January 22, 2018
- How the Co-op embraced digital learning to reach a diverse audience January 22, 2018
- Turn Knowledge into Workplace Performance with tt performance suite January 22, 2018
- Unicorn Training Reports Another Record Year January 22, 2018
- Absorb Software to Showcase New Learner Experience at Learning Technologies 2018 January 22, 2018
- Making the case for training line managers on mental health January 22, 2018
- What should your talent management strategy look like? January 22, 2018
- How to get your coaching program to Carnegie Hall January 19, 2018
- Analysing an emotional reaction during a training session January 18, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018