A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits of today’s learners. During that article I made reference to how we as L&D professionals need to move from ‘just in case’ learning to ‘just in time’ learning. But what does that actually mean? Well, traditional ‘programmes’ are built using a…
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
Now, more than ever before, the L&D department has the opportunity to be the ‘orchestrators’ of organisational learning rather...
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
Digital transformation is a term that means both everything – and nothing. To some companies, it’s the difference between...
There are some simple things you can do on your network to make it more secure. This article provides 6 easy...
I cringe when I read a learning objective that says, “You will know…” or “You will understand….” My first...
My e-book “Webinar Master” is due to be published at the beginning of November by British e-book specialist Canelo....
As a leader, I bet that you can easily categorise the members of your team if I ask you...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Sentenced to life-long learning - and what a great thing it is August 16, 2018
- ‘Unretired’: developing learning strategies for older employees August 15, 2018
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Leadership development: how to create ‘cooling spaces’ in the heat of uncertainty August 10, 2018
- How Do I? releases new Creator Studio app August 15, 2018
- The Learning Imperative: new book launching at World of Learning August 15, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Lumesse highlights trust issues for L&D and HR in the age of blockchain August 14, 2018