A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits of today’s learners. During that article I made reference to how we as L&D professionals need to move from ‘just in case’ learning to ‘just in time’ learning. But what does that actually mean? Well, traditional ‘programmes’ are built using a…
Stop for a moment, good leaders of organisations and people. Pause, Practitioners of Learning and Development. Cease acting for...
‘Resources’ is the name we give to things used by people to enable them to do the things they...
The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by...
TrainingZone Editor Jon Kennard catches up with CEO of the Learning & Performance Institute and Executive Producer of Learning...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
A Learning Management System, or commonly referred to as an LMS, can act as a gateway to all the...
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017