Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to craft this article? I recently went to the Learning Technologies (LT) Exhibition at Olympia, London and as I made my way around the various stands, one thing struck me. No one was promoting the virtues of using web conferencing to deliver…
“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” –...
One of the things that regularly gets me thinking in this modern world of working is how well supported...
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
The biggest skills gap among learning professionals today is business skills. This is the result of thousands of independent...
In my previous article I addressed why it is important to know as much as possible about your learners...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Kate Lander joins Eukleia Training as Chief Strategy Officer June 26, 2017Eukleia Training’s new Chief Strategy Officer Kate Lander has a strong background in finance and training.
- Executive learning and development issues revealed in latest Corporate Learning Pulse Survey June 26, 2017Four key views have emerged from this year’s Corporate Pulse Survey from Financial Times |IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance.
- Raytheon named leader in NelsonHall 2017 Global Learning Business Process Services evaluation June 26, 2017This is the fourth year in a row that Raytheon has been rated in the leader quadrant among learning BPS companies.