Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to craft this article? I recently went to the Learning Technologies (LT) Exhibition at Olympia, London and as I made my way around the various stands, one thing struck me. No one was promoting the virtues of using web conferencing to deliver…
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Live Conference being held September 7 &...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? In...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your...
Why Social Media has become indispensable for CEO’s…finally, progress!! To access the article just click here
National Apprenticeship Week runs from 6 to 10 March and brings together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate...
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.