Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to craft this article? I recently went to the Learning Technologies (LT) Exhibition at Olympia, London and as I made my way around the various stands, one thing struck me. No one was promoting the virtues of using web conferencing to deliver…
How often do we get the opportunity to take on role reversal? To switch places – rarely. Recently I got...
Do you have a new scheme or policy to launch? Need to drive awareness of learning & development? Want...
Words are one of our most useful tools as designers of digital content. We could use them to show...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability...
Appetite is looking to extend its partner network in Europe to help deliver a high level of Microsoft it...
In the 2nd of his video series Glen Butler help’s you consider the key areas of your life where you...
As our environment places new demands, it’s important that we keep revisiting our tool kit and go for a...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Partner News Feeds
- Learning Now TV announces Paul Morgan as first channel ambassador October 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS is a Gold Sponsor of People Matters upcoming 2018 L&D Conference October 17, 2018
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Firms warned not to let #MeToo become #YouToo October 17, 2018
- How a physiotherapist can help boost staff productivity October 17, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018