Thinking about my kids development process as rugbiers I realize how similar this is with adult learning. I will try to explain the facts which made me link both experiences. When acting as responsible parents we “invite” our children to practice sports (any sport, the important thing is to keep them moving). We are consciously acting to develop an attitude,…
“Your daughter needs to practice her pencil grip, would you support her at home?” said her nursery teacher. “Of...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even...
When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality...
In the 2018 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, Donald H Taylor asked over 1,000 people world-wide what they thought would be...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: July 2018 July 16, 2018
- When no-one wants to use the new technology (you spent a fortune to provide) July 16, 2018
- The NHS at 70: Employment in the care sector July 13, 2018
- Thirty shades of an unhealthy organisation July 13, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 12 July July 12, 2018
- L&D Transformation Journey – initial statistics revealed July 13, 2018
- Fuse Universal to speak at Learning Live 2018 July 11, 2018
- Overlap is accredited by the Learning and Performance Institute July 11, 2018
- UpsideLMS Mobile Apps available on its Self Set-up Trial Area July 10, 2018
- Nimble Elearning Awards 2018 July 9, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018
- Soft skills: Why playing it safe with non-verbal communication is a bad idea in business July 13, 2018
- Neuroscience and employee wellbeing: why lack of sleep is bad for business July 12, 2018
- Learning strategy: how to use neuroscience to get the best from your learners July 10, 2018
- Developing your mobile learning strategy July 5, 2018