Thinking about my kids development process as rugbiers I realize how similar this is with adult learning. I will try to explain the facts which made me link both experiences. When acting as responsible parents we “invite” our children to practice sports (any sport, the important thing is to keep them moving). We are consciously acting to develop an attitude,…
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
In my previous article I addressed why it is important to know as much as possible about your learners...
Gaining an understanding of our personalities and how we relate to and perceive others is a powerful tool for...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change...
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
To find out more about Learning Live or to register simply click here Learning Now TV is...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Virtual College helps understanding of animal welfare in violent homes September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017