How many apprentices does your business employ? Thanks to recent changes in the law, there are more reasons than ever to hire new apprentices. Introduced in May 2017, the Apprenticeship Levy offers organisations of all sizes tax incentives for training apprentices. And why not? Apprentices bring enthusiasm, new ideas and can offer your business a fresh stream of talent to…
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
What’s your learning style? Perhaps it’s based on your senses (auditory, tactile, visual); or how you engage with content...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
As a leader, I bet that you can easily categorise the members of your team if I ask you...
Something that struck me at Learning Live last month was how frequently curiosity was mentioned, in terms of being a...
One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How can mindfulness make you a better leader? October 13, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017