How many apprentices does your business employ? Thanks to recent changes in the law, there are more reasons than ever to hire new apprentices. Introduced in May 2017, the Apprenticeship Levy offers organisations of all sizes tax incentives for training apprentices. And why not? Apprentices bring enthusiasm, new ideas and can offer your business a fresh stream of talent to…
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you...
As you may be aware the Learning Professional Network to which you subscribe has unfortunately been unavailable for the...
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
Overlearning refers to training a skill even after the performance has plateaued. For example, musicians continue practicing even after...
As the walls between our formal and social lives are eroded by technology and social habits, the questions of...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of L&D December 15, 2017
- Truth and trends: What lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 15, 2017
- Online Educa Berlin 2017: Resources and comment round up December 15, 2017
- Leadership: How to get honest feedback from your employees December 15, 2017
- Summit events: The value of stepping away from the office December 14, 2017
- War on cyber-attacks and digital disruption are business priorities over next three years December 14, 2017
- DDLS appoints Jon Lang as new Chief Executive Officer December 14, 2017
- Firebrand named Top 20 IT Training Company for eighth successive year December 13, 2017
- UpsideLMS brings in the holiday season with a fun, Gif-based microsite December 13, 2017
- Learn Appeal brings learning to the disconnected with industry-wide support December 12, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions December 15, 2017
- Two keys to unlocking employee effectiveness: coaching and informal learning December 6, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017