In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League Doctors Group, ex players and the Duty of Care she is bound to abide by, Mourinho has refused to apologise or alter his stance on the subject. So, I’d be keen to learn what everyone’s thoughts are on Jose Mourinho’s leadership and…
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be...
These days it’s widely accepted that learners don’t really learn much from just sitting passively in front of a...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Learning Live Conference being held September 9 &...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The Year...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Experiential learning: I’m no expert… but I could be!
- What the hell am I doing here? Retaining employees and promoting workplace happiness
- The Learning Sector Salary & Work Survey 2016/17 Results
- How To Increase Learning Access & Flexibility
- Why Should You Listen to a Networking Expert if You’re Good at it Already? – Andy Lopata
- Learning Provider Connect - Netherlands
- Engage Change
- True Behavioural Change Through Employee Engagement
- Social Learning Leaders Masterclass
- Learning At Work Week
- 15/05/2017 - 21/05/2017
- How to become an inclusive leader who values diversity March 28, 2017Culture Become an inclusive leader who values diversityJamie Lawrence
- Corporate obsolescence, emotional agility and never changing your mind March 27, 2017Training L&D news round up - 27th MarchJamie Lawrence
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Lean and agile learning on Learning Now tv March 28, 2017Learning Now tv this month reports on lean and agile learning and the differences between them with Learning Strategist, David James. Plus insights into the learning market in the Netherlands, competency frameworks and the challenges faced by CLOs in India.
- British universities must play their part in preventing racist attacks March 28, 2017Since the UK’s EU referendum vote in 2016, the number of hate crimes has risen dramatically, including attacks based on disability, racial, religious and homophobic motives.
- World’s top education experts to answer key questions in Iceland March 28, 2017Questions up for discussion at MidSummit, which will be held in Reykjavik, the world’s northernmost capital city, include: Who is shaping today’s digital learning agenda and why? Is their vision utopian or dystopian? What will tomorrow’s learning experience be like? What can we learn from the way our brains work about the best methods to […]