In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League Doctors Group, ex players and the Duty of Care she is bound to abide by, Mourinho has refused to apologise or alter his stance on the subject. So, I’d be keen to learn what everyone’s thoughts are on Jose Mourinho’s leadership and…
Cognitive computing is the simulation of human thought processes in a computerized model. Cognitive computing involves self-learning systems that...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
Performance is more than support is a 2 part podcast based on Lisa Minogue-Whites session at the 2016 Learning Live...
Global body for workplace learning and development will present recommendations for digital transformation readiness. The leading authority on workplace...
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How can mindfulness make you a better leader? October 13, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017