In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League Doctors Group, ex players and the Duty of Care she is bound to abide by, Mourinho has refused to apologise or alter his stance on the subject. So, I’d be keen to learn what everyone’s thoughts are on Jose Mourinho’s leadership and…
A computer is much more than a slide projector or a video player. Yes, it can do the work...
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
Confidence is a multifaceted term that refers to a psychological attitude and a set of behavioural attributes. It’s commonly...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Live Conference being held September 7 &...
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
With a background in marketing, we understand the best tricks used to engage and inspire action in consumers and...
We caught up with Professor Richard Wiseman between speaking engagements and asked him about his life, work and his upcoming keynote session at...
I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- GDPR: A primer from the GDPR Advisory Board February 20, 2018
- Seven ways you can empower your employees and improve morale February 20, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Virtual reality - enhancing learning outcomes February 19, 2018
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Improving performance with creativity: Tim Reid on LNTV February 19, 2018
- Imparta is now a Recognised Training Centre for the Association of Professional Sales February 19, 2018
- Kallidus rated highly by industry expert, Craig Weiss February 19, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018