In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League Doctors Group, ex players and the Duty of Care she is bound to abide by, Mourinho has refused to apologise or alter his stance on the subject. So, I’d be keen to learn what everyone’s thoughts are on Jose Mourinho’s leadership and…
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
My first full-time job after university was working for the National Trust as a Visitor Services Assistant at Wimpole...
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
In the 8th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be...
Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to...
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.