In the 2nd of our weekly series we delve into the thoughts of learning and development leaders from across the community – this week we hear from Clare Haynes of Wildfire In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Putting learning to use Who or what is informing your…
This week’s QuestionTime features Emma Bawden. Global Talent Development Director – Pandora. A driven, innovative and resourceful Talent Director...
This week we catch up with Paul Duxbury. Paul has over 15 years of Learning & Development Management experience...
Paul Matthews founded People Alchemy Ltd in 1999 after a distinguished career in industries as diverse as travel and...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Kandy Woodfield, Director of Learning at NatCen Social Research. Kandy...
Steve Wheeler is Associate Professor of Learning Technologies at Plymouth University, in South West England. Originally trained as a...
James is Learning & Performance Solutions Director at Good Practice and is an experienced learning and development professional, taking...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Five reasons to use video for L&D January 17, 2018
- Ten tips on employee orientation pt1 January 17, 2018
- How to maximise your chances of success in the TJ Awards 2018 January 16, 2018
- Why you can’t afford to miss entering the TJ Awards 2018 January 16, 2018
- How L&D influences a culture of productivity in the workplace January 16, 2018
- Are you a learning guru? Test your knowledge at #LT18uk with Sponge January 17, 2018
- Npower to reveal how immersive digital learning saves £3 million January 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS v.8.1 introduces self set up trial area January 17, 2018
- Virtual College to deliver seminar with EEF at Learning Technologies 2018 January 17, 2018
- LinkedIn Announces Exclusive Unveiling of 2018 Workplace Learning Report at Learning Technologies, London January 16, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018
- Coaching models explored: PESOS January 17, 2018
- 8 winning tactics for creating gold medal teamwork January 16, 2018
- A best practice guide to managing mental illness January 15, 2018
- Coaching models explored: CIGAR January 15, 2018