In the organisation I currently work for a new long term framework has been introduced to set up a distinct plan and direction for the organisation to adopt and “future-proof” itself against the challenges of new technologies and ways of doing business. This framework is both exciting and worrying… Do we have the skills we need in the current business…
Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of...
I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I...
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
As Learning and Development continues to evolve and intensify, companies are under increasing pressure to manage their internal learning...
Digital transformation is a term that means both everything – and nothing. To some companies, it’s the difference between...
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
My first full-time job after university was working for the National Trust as a Visitor Services Assistant at Wimpole...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- ATD 2018 November 16, 2017
- CIPD L&D show November 16, 2017
- LearnTec November 16, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- UpsideLMS' latest eBook covers the whole nine yards of Mobile LMS November 15, 2017
- Emerging technologies: implications for life as we know it at Learning Technologies 2018 November 14, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017
- Moonshot thinking: disrupting the norm in business November 3, 2017