In the organisation I currently work for a new long term framework has been introduced to set up a distinct plan and direction for the organisation to adopt and “future-proof” itself against the challenges of new technologies and ways of doing business. This framework is both exciting and worrying… Do we have the skills we need in the current business…
It is fascinating to be in the job that I am, when we are there to drive business performance...
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
Someone asked me recently why don’t “people” just take responsibility? Why don’t more people not only feel empowered by...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
Partner News Feeds
- L&D Transformation Journey – initial statistics revealed July 13, 2018
- Fuse Universal to speak at Learning Live 2018 July 11, 2018
- Overlap is accredited by the Learning and Performance Institute July 11, 2018
- UpsideLMS Mobile Apps available on its Self Set-up Trial Area July 10, 2018
- Nimble Elearning Awards 2018 July 9, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018
- Soft skills: Why playing it safe with non-verbal communication is a bad idea in business July 13, 2018
- Neuroscience and employee wellbeing: why lack of sleep is bad for business July 12, 2018
- Learning strategy: how to use neuroscience to get the best from your learners July 10, 2018
- Developing your mobile learning strategy July 5, 2018