In the organisation I currently work for a new long term framework has been introduced to set up a distinct plan and direction for the organisation to adopt and “future-proof” itself against the challenges of new technologies and ways of doing business. This framework is both exciting and worrying… Do we have the skills we need in the current business…
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
Further to a recent article on how aligning strategy with work reduces the performance gap, this article looks at aligning people...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- The impact of reverse mentoring April 17, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused April 9, 2018