As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s attention that we are in a world where expertise is little valued. When senior politicians announce that “we have had enough of experts” we can be sure the stock of experience, knowledge and insight which has built towards whatever expertise we…
A short video produced by Doug Shaw on the importance of conversations at work, recorded for Learning At Work Week...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his...
In this blog post Pavlo Onyshchenko marks the recent start of season 2 of the hit TV show Mr. Robot....
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
Check out the link to the annual C4LPT 100 tools for L&D…. Worth exploring; especially some of the new...
How well does your team share insights and knowledge to help collectively solve problems? It could be the difference...
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The digital learner: a new breed of learner in the digital age July 24, 2017Training A new breed of learner in the digital ageBecky Norman
- “It is critical that compliance training innovates to engage participants.” July 20, 2017Training Interview: Kate Lander, CSO, Eukleia TrainingKate Lander
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders cultivate agility July 18, 2017Business 4 tactics to help L&D leaders cultivate agilityJamie Lawrence
- How to cultivate agility through learning July 18, 2017Culture How to cultivate agility through learningJamie Lawrence
- Prestigious line-up: Barclays, PwC, Securitas to share expertise at World of Learning July 27, 2017An exemplary programme of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to deliver inspiration at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Australian companies investing heavily in training for a competitive advantage July 27, 2017DDLS, Australia’s leading IT training provider, today released key findings from its 2017 training survey which included respondents from multiple sectors.
- Virtual College supports the Food Standards Agency to promote safe summer food July 26, 2017Virtual College has launched a ‘Safe Summer Food’ campaign to help the catering trade reduce the incidence of food poisoning over the coming months.