As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s attention that we are in a world where expertise is little valued. When senior politicians announce that “we have had enough of experts” we can be sure the stock of experience, knowledge and insight which has built towards whatever expertise we…
How Different Eras Produce Leaders with Different Mindsets 1898: it’s the Golden Age of American industrial growth. After years...
As the rate of change in the business environment continues to increase, project –based work has become a vehicle...
I’m currently working (as part of a larger group) to re-define the Customer experience principles within my business with...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” –...
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
Attending the Training and Development Show Middle East 2015 recently in Dubai, gave me the chance to see the...
Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- What should business leaders change to thrive in the gig economy? May 19, 2017Strategy What should leaders change to win in gig economy?Jamie Lawrence
- Is your workplace ready for the ‘Prince Harry effect’? May 19, 2017Culture Is your workplace ready for ‘Prince Harry effect?'Jamie Lawrence
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- Kallidus shines the spotlight on user-generated content at LT Summer Forum May 26, 2017Award winning learning and talent solutions provider Kallidus will be putting user-generated content (UGC) and its role in today’s modern learning strategies under the microscope at Learning Technologies Summer Forum.
- DoceboInspire: Docebo’s User Conference to Be Held in Boston Sept 2017 May 25, 2017Docebo, the leading learning management platform for businesses, today revealed details of DoceboInspire, its 2017 user conference.
- MicroLearn Explains the New Data Protection Regulations May 25, 2017In 2016, it was announced that the Data Protection Act would be replaced by the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in May 2018. To help organisations understand the implications of this, MicroLearn developed a new transitional course which launched this week.