As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s attention that we are in a world where expertise is little valued. When senior politicians announce that “we have had enough of experts” we can be sure the stock of experience, knowledge and insight which has built towards whatever expertise we…
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
Creating an effective online training strategy for the employees is an integral part of any organization’s responsibilities, irrespective of...
or perhaps “Good things come in threes”, or maybe “Three times a charm”? But I am not here to...
An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
Athletes like Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt are made as much on the field as off the field. They...
Someone asked me recently why don’t “people” just take responsibility? Why don’t more people not only feel empowered by...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The holy grail of workforce performance improvement November 22, 2017
- How we can make sure managers thrive in the future November 22, 2017
- A manager's guide to emotional intelligence November 21, 2017
- Performance management in the 21st Century November 21, 2017
- Winners of the Charity Learning Awards 2017 revealed November 21, 2017
- UpsideLMS celebrates Thanksgiving; Releases a 'Thank You' Video November 22, 2017
- What managers really think about learning technology on LearningNow tv November 21, 2017
- Explosive Learning focus on defence and security sectors at London events November 21, 2017
- How can L&D help managers ‘learn to learn’? November 21, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017