As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s attention that we are in a world where expertise is little valued. When senior politicians announce that “we have had enough of experts” we can be sure the stock of experience, knowledge and insight which has built towards whatever expertise we…
Recently I decided to map out my Personal Learning Network. I had been thinking of doing this for a...
In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning...
TrainingZone Editor Jon Kennard catches up with CEO of the Learning & Performance Institute and Executive Producer of Learning...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
It’s a beautifully warm Sunday night where I am. I work unusual hours, choosing when possible to spend more...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Elearning: Minefield or goldmine? February 16, 2018
- What makes a successful L&D partner February 15, 2018
- The apprenticeship levy: Better guidance can unlock its business potential February 14, 2018
- The coaching model library: STEPPPA February 14, 2018
- Fuse Universal Ranked as a Core Leader in the 2018 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems Report February 16, 2018
- Canadian Student Wins Unicorn-Backed Bournemouth University New Media Writing Prize February 16, 2018
- InSync Training Presents "7 Consumer Realities That Impact Learning and Development" February 15, 2018
- Kallidus has appointed Paul Morgan as Head of Customer Experience February 14, 2018
- Kallidus Wins Silver Learning Provider of the Year Award February 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018
- Reasoned judgements: 5 steps to help avoid bad decision making February 12, 2018
- What is good customer service anyway? February 9, 2018