This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing headlines fronting disingenuous articles of little related value) – this is reality street. Let me share thoughts and provide some evidence to substantiate this. First off, it’s nothing personal: most of the people I meet in the L&D world are lovely…
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
My first full-time job after university was working for the National Trust as a Visitor Services Assistant at Wimpole...
Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- 20, the golden age of de-motivation: The least motivated worker in the UK September 20, 2017
- The key to cloud security? Good identity hygiene and analytics September 20, 2017
- Managers are your engagement trendsetters September 19, 2017
- The learning curve is really a staircase (with a trap door in it) September 19, 2017
- How to coach for performance breakthroughs September 19, 2017
- World of Learning: explore, understand and act upon the latest developments in L&D September 19, 2017
- Defence specialists explore contract liability via Explosive Learning Solutions September 19, 2017
- UpsideLMS Launches UpsideLMS Mobile, a New Platform for (Offline) mLearning September 19, 2017
- LSG webinar series begins with Fosway’s insights into the realities of digital learning September 18, 2017
- Kallidus shortlisted for two Learning Technologies Awards September 18, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017
- VR in learning isn’t as hard as you think September 14, 2017
- Disability Confident: what is the future of this scheme? September 8, 2017