“Leadership is about doing the right things … Management is about doing things right” Here’s my list of L&D ‘leadership’ and L&D ‘management’ thinking: L&D is leading when it: Helps leaders to understand and engage with the features and benefits of a continuous learning culture Defines the role and priority of learning for the organisation Collaborates to agree the capabilities…
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
How often do we get the opportunity to take on role reversal? To switch places – rarely. Recently I got...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Stop for a moment, good leaders of organisations and people. Pause, Practitioners of Learning and Development. Cease acting for...
It’s been five years since the Experience API (xAPI) specification 1.0 was published. Yet still we are only talking...
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- L&D trends: Sean Nugent, LEO Learning November 12, 2018
- Top 20 ‘Try-Before-You-Buy’ Learning Management Systems Named November 12, 2018
- QA raises the bar of online training effectiveness with the launch of Impact Academies November 8, 2018
- The digital skills gap: how close is L&D to understanding it? November 8, 2018
- Omniplex to boost video-creation skills in the UK with Vyond November 8, 2018
- Talent acquisition: How software-led processes are improving the experience November 12, 2018
- Consumerisation of learning and keeping pace with the platforms November 12, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 9 November November 9, 2018
- The growing importance of soft skills and the role of technology in developing them November 9, 2018
- Talent in Logistics 2019 to be bigger than ever November 6, 2018