In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning technology implementations. My conclusion, after examining a 16 year span of implementations, is that great implementation teams, as well as following good project management practice, share four characteristics: a clear Aim, a People-focus, a wide Perspective, and a pragmatic Attitude, or…
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to...
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
With the increase of remote working we ask if such workers are happy or more isolated then their office...
The thing that irks me most in L&D at the moment is the comparisons made between ‘eating’ and ‘learning’...
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
The Research Companion – is free to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: the five most common productivity killers and how to combat them August 17, 2018
- Sentenced to life-long learning - and what a great thing it is August 16, 2018
- ‘Unretired’: developing learning strategies for older employees August 15, 2018
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Agylia extends reach into Australia and New Zealand with new partner Agylis ANZ August 16, 2018
- How Do I? releases new Creator Studio app August 15, 2018
- The Learning Imperative: new book launching at World of Learning August 15, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Compliance training: Making a case for elearning August 17, 2018
- The coaching model library: PRACTICE August 17, 2018
- You are your learners: What can your organisation gain from learner insights? August 17, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 August August 16, 2018
- Is microlearning the only way to get through to the millennial workforce? August 16, 2018