In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning technology implementations. My conclusion, after examining a 16 year span of implementations, is that great implementation teams, as well as following good project management practice, share four characteristics: a clear Aim, a People-focus, a wide Perspective, and a pragmatic Attitude, or…
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to...
It’s easy being a cynic. I’ve found that the more time I spend in the learning industry, the easier...
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
“We are now in a position to take it to the next level and become an even safer place...
Last week I was at Learning Live in London and to say I was invigorated, would be an...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 21 September September 21, 2017
- Bad meetings: Analysing the cost to business September 21, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- simpleshow introduces online video tool, mysimpleshow, at World of Learning September 21, 2017
- Fuse Universal to hold talk at World Of Learning Conference & Exhibition September 21, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017