In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning technology implementations. My conclusion, after examining a 16 year span of implementations, is that great implementation teams, as well as following good project management practice, share four characteristics: a clear Aim, a People-focus, a wide Perspective, and a pragmatic Attitude, or…
The term ‘blended learning’ first appeared in the late-1990s when web-based learning solutions started to become more widely used...
The biggest skills gap among learning professionals today is business skills. This is the result of thousands of independent...
How well does your team share insights and knowledge to help collectively solve problems? It could be the difference...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
This post is for the people out there that go to work every day in the hope of making...
Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Training is not just child’s play - even if you use game theory May 25, 2018
- The future of your organisation depends on a skills investment May 25, 2018
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- Euan Semple discusses technology and business leadership on Learning Now tv May 25, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018