In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning technology implementations. My conclusion, after examining a 16 year span of implementations, is that great implementation teams, as well as following good project management practice, share four characteristics: a clear Aim, a People-focus, a wide Perspective, and a pragmatic Attitude, or…
Dynamic and diverse board of industry experts will provide strategic guidance and support The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI),...
As this summer of sport continues, with Euro 2016 in Paris, Wimbledon coming to the end of its first week and...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
These days it’s widely accepted that learners don’t really learn much from just sitting passively in front of a...
Knowledge retention is the foundation of development and growth, on an individual and professional basis. However, it can be...
As a leader, I bet that you can easily categorise the members of your team if I ask you...
For a long while, when training I let people know we’ll be working with adult rules. That people do...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fuse Universal expands to APAC market with new Sydney Office November 16, 2018
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Imogen Butler-Cole, RADA Business November 16, 2018
- Turning internal comms digital to boost L&D's reach November 16, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018