We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have a short, simple policy that they would be happy to share?
Nobody has (yet!) changed this critical business statistic: The number one reason people voluntarily leave their jobs is they...
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate...
It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse...
by Drew Settles of HubSpot An interesting article here on disengagement in the workplace and how software could help...
Attending the Training and Development Show Middle East 2015 recently in Dubai, gave me the chance to see the...
TIME—a major concern for most eLearning professionals who are developing courses. There are a variety of engaging mechanics like...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of LPI member – Daniela Cervini What does the changing nature...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Is there a future for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? July 17, 2017Talent Is there actually a future for CPD?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.