We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have a short, simple policy that they would be happy to share?
In my book, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules In Mastering Disruption In Recruiting and Engaging Employees I identified a...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
The Apprenticeship Levy provides businesses with the opportunity to support people from all walks of life, regardless of experience...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
UK productivity – output per hour worked – was 18% below the average of G7 economies in 2014, the...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- 20, the golden age of de-motivation: The least motivated worker in the UK September 20, 2017
- The key to cloud security? Good identity hygiene and analytics September 20, 2017
- Managers are your engagement trendsetters September 19, 2017
- The learning curve is really a staircase (with a trap door in it) September 19, 2017
- How to coach for performance breakthroughs September 19, 2017
- World of Learning: explore, understand and act upon the latest developments in L&D September 19, 2017
- Defence specialists explore contract liability via Explosive Learning Solutions September 19, 2017
- UpsideLMS Launches UpsideLMS Mobile, a New Platform for (Offline) mLearning September 19, 2017
- LSG webinar series begins with Fosway’s insights into the realities of digital learning September 18, 2017
- Kallidus shortlisted for two Learning Technologies Awards September 18, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017
- VR in learning isn’t as hard as you think September 14, 2017
- Disability Confident: what is the future of this scheme? September 8, 2017