This week we hear the opinions and views of Amrit Sandhar, founder of The Engagement Coach. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? L&D has managed to keep ‘evolving’ through the use of technology. We ‘demonstrated’ the value we added to organisations; we always had something new to unveil…
Sales Enablement is still in its infancy but growing very fast, it means something slightly different to each organisation...
A short video produced by Doug Shaw on the importance of conversations at work, recorded for Learning At Work Week...
They trusted me with our most valuable asset, our people. They gave me stewardship over a large cash investment...
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
Changes in Blended Learning to keep it relevant and innovative – an article by CLS Performance Solutions. The term...
I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences...
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Training is not just child’s play - even if you use game theory May 25, 2018
- The future of your organisation depends on a skills investment May 25, 2018
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- Euan Semple discusses technology and business leadership on Learning Now tv May 25, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018