This week we hear the views of Andy Lopata one of Europe’s leading business networking strategist who has a regular blog in The Huffington Post and has been quoted in national press, including The Sunday Times, The Financial Times and The Guardian. Andy was recently key note speaker at the institute’s Fellows Symposium. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world…
This week we catch up with Paul Duxbury. Paul has over 15 years of Learning & Development Management experience...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we catch up with the LPI’s sponsored learning professional Jack Lockhart. In your...
James is Learning & Performance Solutions Director at Good Practice and is an experienced learning and development professional, taking...
Julie specialises in developing teachers and learning professionals with particular focus on technology supported learning; blended learning; online teaching/webinar events;...
This week we hear the thoughts of Paul Cliff – Head of People Development for Surrey and Sussex Police....
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of Simon Chilley, Head of Learning & Development at SThree....
This week we hear in a podcast from Learning Live keynote Elliott Masie To see Elliott later this year...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 24 May May 24, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Margaret Sanger May 23, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- Agylia expands into Denmark with new partner, Roiit May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018