Andy is an eLearning specialist with substantial experience of creating eLearning strategy and delivering that strategy to the business by the deployment of learning technologies on a global basis. Previous roles included accountability for elearning and Knowledge Management strategies In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My work is primarily…
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
Martin Baker is the founder and Chief Executive of the Charity Learning Consortium, the Corporate eLearning Consortium and GivebackUK....
This week we hear the views of Chris Prince Director of Learning & Development (International) at Citrix where he supports...
This week we hear the views of Barbara Thompson. Barbara is a Learning & Performance Consultant within BP’s Learning Innovation...
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear from Ray Harrison – Head of Operational Learning & Development at...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? There...
This weeks guest is Alex Watson – Alex has been involved with and/or immersed in some form of training, learning...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- InSync Training Releases Self-Paced Learning Campaign: Exploring Gamification & Game-Based Learning November 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018
- Will 2019 be the year of transformation? November 14, 2018
- Expecting more than a baby: Working it out for working parents November 13, 2018