Avinash is Group Learning and Development Director at the MCI Group & is a passionate learning and development professional focused on helping others be successful. The ongoing pursuit of building a high impact learning organisation remains top of mind; enabling talented staff to maximise all learning opportunities available: formal and informal; online, face to face, socially or on the job. In…
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Today we launch L&D QuestionTime – a weekly series of interviews whereby we delve into the thoughts of learning...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
This week we catch up with Paul Duxbury. Paul has over 15 years of Learning & Development Management experience...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of Craig Taylor -Learning & Development Manager – EMEA –...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of Mark Ryan Director of Talent Development at global academic publisher...
Martyn is Learning and Development Senior Manager at Sage & is a dedicated learning and development manager with over ten years...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Bianca Balcanu. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Rebellious leaders: Che Guevara July 18, 2018
- The fourth sneaky elephant July 17, 2018
- Stop managing your employees and start developing them July 17, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: July 2018 July 16, 2018
- When no-one wants to use the new technology (you spent a fortune to provide) July 16, 2018
- Nimble Elearning – staying agile July 17, 2018
- Keynote speakers to share real-world examples from the frontline of L&D July 17, 2018
- EssentialSkillz awarded a place on the G-Cloud 10 (G10) supplier list July 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS shares the what, the why and the how of mLearning at the workplace with an Infographic July 17, 2018
- Artificial intelligence in learning - Donald Clark at LTSF 2018 July 16, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018
- Soft skills: Why playing it safe with non-verbal communication is a bad idea in business July 13, 2018
- Neuroscience and employee wellbeing: why lack of sleep is bad for business July 12, 2018