Avinash is Group Learning and Development Director at the MCI Group & is a passionate learning and development professional focused on helping others be successful. The ongoing pursuit of building a high impact learning organisation remains top of mind; enabling talented staff to maximise all learning opportunities available: formal and informal; online, face to face, socially or on the job. In…
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Kandy Woodfield, Director of Learning at NatCen Social Research. Kandy...
In the continuing series we catch up with Kevin M.Yates who has extensive learning and development experience and uses...
This week we hear in a podcast from Learning Live keynote Elliott Masie To see Elliott later this year...
In this weeks QuestionTime we have a truly international feel as we hear the thoughts of Con Sotidis founder of Ozlearn....
This week we hear the opinions and thoughts of Natasja Jager – Founder and Director of Splintt In your...
This week we catch up with Paul Duxbury. Paul has over 15 years of Learning & Development Management experience...
We continue the LPI Member spotlight – this week we hear from Judy Bloxham: What does the changing nature...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the opinions and thoughts of Jayne Haines Head of Global Learning &...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fuse Universal expands to APAC market with new Sydney Office November 16, 2018
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Imogen Butler-Cole, RADA Business November 16, 2018
- Turning internal comms digital to boost L&D's reach November 16, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018