Avinash is Group Learning and Development Director at the MCI Group & is a passionate learning and development professional focused on helping others be successful. The ongoing pursuit of building a high impact learning organisation remains top of mind; enabling talented staff to maximise all learning opportunities available: formal and informal; online, face to face, socially or on the job. In…
I have been given 2.5 hours for approximately 40 graduates with the brief being to have fun and get...
Steve Wheeler is Associate Professor of Learning Technologies at Plymouth University, in South West England. Originally trained as a...
This week again we have an international flavour to QuestionTime as we catch up with Tiffany Price – CEO...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
Martin Baker is the founder and Chief Executive of the Charity Learning Consortium, the Corporate eLearning Consortium and GivebackUK....
We continue the LPI Member spotlight – this week we hear from Judy Bloxham: What does the changing nature...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of Head of Learning & Development, Carrie Remington. In...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: September 2017 September 25, 2017
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- aNewSpring expands operations and launches aNewSpring Africa September 25, 2017
- Gavin Freed appointed as Chairman of Firebrand Training September 25, 2017
- Tata Interactive Systems gains 6 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning wins September 25, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017