In this weeks QuestionTime we have a truly international feel as we hear the thoughts of Con Sotidis founder of Ozlearn. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? The biggest anxiety in the world of L&D at the moment is survival. We are seeing L&D’s role been challenged and to some…
This week we catch up with Paul Duxbury. Paul has over 15 years of Learning & Development Management experience...
This week we hear the thoughts of Paul Cliff – Head of People Development for Surrey and Sussex Police....
With Learning at Work Week rapidly approaching we hear the views of Julia Wright – National Director of Campaign For Learning....
Avinash is Group Learning and Development Director at the MCI Group & is a passionate learning and development professional...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Andrew Jacobs, Talent Management and Organisational Development Manager at London Borough of Lewisham....
Martin Baker is the founder and Chief Executive of the Charity Learning Consortium, the Corporate eLearning Consortium and GivebackUK....
Martyn is Learning and Development Senior Manager at Sage & is a dedicated learning and development manager with over ten years...
Steve Wheeler is Associate Professor of Learning Technologies at Plymouth University, in South West England. Originally trained as a...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- Achieving authentic leadership via psychosynthesis March 19, 2018
- Insight from millennials in the workplace March 19, 2018
- The coaching model library: CLEAR March 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 March March 16, 2018
- It’s time to talk about mental health March 16, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Women head each section of the Top 100 E-learning Movers and Shakers list March 16, 2018
- Totara Learn 11 supports GDPR compliance March 15, 2018
- HR Learning Bites – new information webinar series by Watson Martin Partnership March 14, 2018
- Design, adapt, build, and manage your learner’s unique needs March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: a radical reform of the UK skills map March 9, 2018
- How can HR professionals become the ‘go to’ for the #MeToo movement? March 8, 2018