In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? There is a big divide within L&D practice, for some their biggest anxiety is getting the recognition, and therefore the resources, from their business to produce…
Well it has been a long time since I blogged and it is not due to a lack of...
I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm?...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
We continue to shine the Member Spotlight and this week it falls on Graeme Phillips, Senior Manager Product Training...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
I wrote last time about how there isn’t a binary position for whether you’re ‘new’ L&D or ‘traditional’ L&D....
Most people in the Learning and Development world will be familiar with a stakeholder management map: This delightful formula...
I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Waste time on training? No thanks. December 5, 2017
- What brits are willing to spend on secret Santa - if anything... December 4, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Unicorn LMS Named UK's Number 1 Learning Management System December 7, 2017
- Truth and trends – what lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 6, 2017
- ATD comes to Europe December 6, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017
- Apprenticeship numbers in massive fall after levy introduction November 23, 2017