In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? There is a big divide within L&D practice, for some their biggest anxiety is getting the recognition, and therefore the resources, from their business to produce…
Much was discussed during the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week in Paris. The image presented here was ironic, appearing as...
Now, more than ever before, the L&D department has the opportunity to be the ‘orchestrators’ of organisational learning rather...
I have been reflecting on the juncture that the L&D industry and profession finds itself in and the expectations...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
How Different Eras Produce Leaders with Different Mindsets 1898: it’s the Golden Age of American industrial growth. After years...
Thought leadership is a bit of a marmite term. There are those who love it, and then there are...
With the increase of remote working we ask if such workers are happy or more isolated then their office...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019