This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? In a rapidly advancing world of digitization, businesses struggle to maintain and develop an organisations capability to constantly evolve their connection with their customers. The term…
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown...
Rachel Burnham writes: I had the opportunity to participate in last week’s Learning Live event, held in London and organised...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of L&D December 15, 2017
- Truth and trends: What lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 15, 2017
- Online Educa Berlin 2017: Resources and comment round up December 15, 2017
- Leadership: How to get honest feedback from your employees December 15, 2017
- Summit events: The value of stepping away from the office December 14, 2017
- War on cyber-attacks and digital disruption are business priorities over next three years December 14, 2017
- DDLS appoints Jon Lang as new Chief Executive Officer December 14, 2017
- Firebrand named Top 20 IT Training Company for eighth successive year December 13, 2017
- UpsideLMS brings in the holiday season with a fun, Gif-based microsite December 13, 2017
- Learn Appeal brings learning to the disconnected with industry-wide support December 12, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions December 15, 2017
- Two keys to unlocking employee effectiveness: coaching and informal learning December 6, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017