This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? In a rapidly advancing world of digitization, businesses struggle to maintain and develop an organisations capability to constantly evolve their connection with their customers. The term…
Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani,...
Award-winning learning professional Dave Buglass reveals why significant culture change is on the horizon for L&D. Warning: Dave Buglass...
While L&D professionals are no longer the gatekeepers of learning, they still need to be in the driving seat....
Much was discussed during the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week in Paris. The image presented here was ironic, appearing as...
Donald H Taylor is one of the most respected and experienced figures in the world of training and development....
2016 is the year of the learner – of getting to know them, understanding them, and putting effort into...
They trusted me with our most valuable asset, our people. They gave me stewardship over a large cash investment...
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: July 2018 July 16, 2018
- When no-one wants to use the new technology (you spent a fortune to provide) July 16, 2018
- The NHS at 70: Employment in the care sector July 13, 2018
- Thirty shades of an unhealthy organisation July 13, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 12 July July 12, 2018
- L&D Transformation Journey – initial statistics revealed July 13, 2018
- Fuse Universal to speak at Learning Live 2018 July 11, 2018
- Overlap is accredited by the Learning and Performance Institute July 11, 2018
- UpsideLMS Mobile Apps available on its Self Set-up Trial Area July 10, 2018
- Nimble Elearning Awards 2018 July 9, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018
- Soft skills: Why playing it safe with non-verbal communication is a bad idea in business July 13, 2018
- Neuroscience and employee wellbeing: why lack of sleep is bad for business July 12, 2018
- Learning strategy: how to use neuroscience to get the best from your learners July 10, 2018
- Developing your mobile learning strategy July 5, 2018