This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? In a rapidly advancing world of digitization, businesses struggle to maintain and develop an organisations capability to constantly evolve their connection with their customers. The term…
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
You have your to-do list. That’s a good start, but what should you do first? Some people say ‘eat...
The biggest skills gap among learning professionals today is business skills. This is the result of thousands of independent...
We often notice, or hear stories about how we are at work versus how we are at home- which...
In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
Originally published in November 2015. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and...
Warning: Nothing I’m writing about below is new or disruptive. In the L&D world in recent years there...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.