This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? In a rapidly advancing world of digitization, businesses struggle to maintain and develop an organisations capability to constantly evolve their connection with their customers. The term…
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) launches new sponsorship programme to help learning professionals achieve their personal development goals. Participants...
I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Caroline Walmsley (@carowalmsley), CEO of Brightwave, last week and we...
As chatbots become common in other contexts, such as retail, health and finance, so they will become common in...
Are you trustworthy? Yes, of course you are. Most people set out to do the right thing and consider...
As managers, especially if we’re responsible for a large team, we often see more of the role than the...
The Research Companion – is free to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research....
Behavioral Currency In this post we are going to discuss the idea of behavioral currency in training. Behavioral currency...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Learning Now TV announces Paul Morgan as first channel ambassador October 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS is a Gold Sponsor of People Matters upcoming 2018 L&D Conference October 17, 2018
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Firms warned not to let #MeToo become #YouToo October 17, 2018
- How a physiotherapist can help boost staff productivity October 17, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018